Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKCHALK0229;3833769;
    Melissa & Tye Valentine's Weekend Honeymoon Photos/Article:

InTouch Weekly Magazine - March 01, 2010

Photo Credits to Richard Reinsdorf

Thanks for the mag. scans!!! Melissa is so gorgeous and she and Tye make a very cute couple! Looks like they had alot of fun!

On another note, I am surprised to see that Jake made the cover again on another magazine and it's about him possibly being gay! What?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Natalie, from Jason's season, is headed to the West Coast. She will be roomies w/Holly from Matt's season ... according to twitter.

Handing out flowers and posing for pictures at a local event in Chattanooga,TN. He must have an awesome agent.

Reality contestants should be prepared for adventure and fun says ‘The Bachelor’s’ Jason Mesnick

By: Barry Courter
    Sunday, Feb. 21, 2010

Jason Mesnick and his fiancee, Molly Malaney, both participants in last year’s “The Bachelor” series on ABC, offered some simple advice for anyone who is considering appearing on a reality show.

“Have fun,” he said. “There are no guarantees that you will fall in love or even be the one chosen, so the best advice is to have fun.”

The couple is in town today for A Formal Affair, a bridal expo sponsored by the Chattanooga Times Free Press. The city’s largest and only locally produced event is taking place at the Chattanooga Convention Center until 5:30 p.m. Mr. Mesnick will be handing out flowers and posing for photographs, as well as emceeing the fashion show at 4:30 p.m.
    Chattanooga Times Free Press | Reality contestants should be prepared for adventure and fun says ‘The Bachelor’s’ Jason Mesnick
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3834657;
    Handing out flowers and posing for pictures at a local event in Chattanooga,TN. He must have an awesome agent.

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Reality contestants should be prepared for adventure and fun says ‘The Bachelor’s’ Jason Mesnick
    Money is money. Andrew Firestone was known for appearing at local grocery stores in California after his season, posing for pictures and signing bottles of wine(I have a signed bottle myself from one of his many apperances). I doubt it was something he really wanted to do but I'm sure the nice lump sum of money he surely made on those appearances was well worthwhile

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3834852;
    Money is money. Andrew Firestone was known for appearing at local grocery stores in California after his season, posing for pictures and signing bottles of wine(I have a signed bottle myself from one of his many apperances). I doubt it was something he really wanted to do but I'm sure the nice lump sum of money he surely made on those appearances was well worthwhile
    Jason Mesnick probably needs the money; Andrew Firestone did not. I suspect Andrew Firestone was more about the publicity for his family's winery.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3835063;
    Jason Mesnick probably needs the money; Andrew Firestone did not. I suspect Andrew Firestone was more about the publicity for his family's winery.
    I'm sure the publicity for his familys winery was well worth it then. appearing at grocery stores and auto shows probably wasn't his idea of fun but the revenue those appearances brought to the family winery was worth it. Btw isn't kiptyn appearing at a bachelor viewing party tonight in canada? Anyone know?

Melissa & Tye Valentine's Weekend Honeymoon Photos/Article:
    Hmmm. Romantic. A Valentine's day getaway with your loved one, a reporter and a photographer.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Sunchaserr -- You are correct. Kiptyn is appearring in Calgary tonight as a fundraiser.

The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick, Holds "Rose Ceremony" At Erlanger

Jason Mesnick, runner-up of season four of The Bachelorette and star of the Season 13 reality show The Bachelor, along with his fiancée Molly Malaney, visited the Erlanger Baroness Campus on Monday.

Mr. Mesnick, who was in town for Formal Affair, A Bridal & Event Expo, personally delivered roses to high-risk Labor and Delivery patients during his visit.
    2/22/2010 - The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick, Holds "Rose Ceremony" At Erlanger - Happenings - Chattanoogan.com
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Jason also compares himself to MLK ...

Realty star Jason Mesnick to appear at Formal Affair with fiancee

Mr. Mesnick and Ms. Malaney are planning their own wedding, which will air on ABC television on March 8.The ability to promote something he feels passion for makes the impingement on his privacy worth the price, he said.

"It's very easy to say you want to be out of the public eye, but if Martin Luther King decided to be out of the public eye and be a great minister and make an impact just with his family, he would have been a great man. But ... he decided to do something bigger and better and be in the public eye..." Mr. Mesnick said."

Closed Thread