Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3829001;
    Oh. I could have sworn I read about a rumor of them before and it was said it wasn't true.

I remember him. I didn't like him though. Too bad Fred was dumped at the same time as he was.
    Robert Fair is now dating MyKelle Sabin who is a good friend of Kendra Wilkinson Baskett. She was in her big wedding at the PB mansion. Just so happens that she is a TV producer behind some top shows. She somehow ended up briefly dating Jesse Csincsak and he went to the wedding as well. It didn't last long and, oddly, she ended up becoming friends with Holly and sharing quite similar stories about him. Holly and DeAnna are now BFF's too.

FORT Fan

Still not warm in Texas yet! Brrrr! So what is the 20/20 bachelor update and when? Anything more than a typical Bach Where Are They Now episode? I don't watch 20/20 but I thought it was a news-type show not one to cover reality/fantasy shows. Educate me please. ..... "waitress we need two more boatdrinks!"
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-17-2010 at 11:16 AM.

I understood the 20/20 Bach special to be more about behind the scenes, how it works thing more than a Where are They Now show. The MTA is going to cover the WANT content…..right?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3831403;
    I understood the 20/20 Bach special to be more about behind the scenes, how it works thing more than a Where are They Now show. The MTA is going to cover the WANT content…..right?
    Yes, I believe you are correct. This is not an update show. It's about the ins and outs of the show(s). DeAnna will be taping in Austin today along with Brad who opted not to choose her or anyone else in the end. They've apparently remained friends. I don't know the extent but she says she will be taping all day with him while others appear to have just been interviewed for the show. It airs March 15. We will see then.

yeah - cuz no way would CH give up his hosting duties of a very special "Where are they Now" episode. I wonder if CH will be featured in the 20/20 - anyone?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3832219;
    Yes, I believe you are correct. This is not an update show. It's about the ins and outs of the show(s). DeAnna will be taping in Austin today along with Brad who opted not to choose her or anyone else in the end. They've apparently remained friends. I don't know the extent but she says she will be taping all day with him while others appear to have just been interviewed for the show. It airs March 15. We will see then.
    They were interviewed this AM at Molotov about the same time the plane crashed.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

The Molotov came after The Bachelor season, and the Marq opened while he was away filming. Any other Austin updates for the Womack brothers & Jason? Did they ever really consider a hotel downtown? or a business in Los Angeles market? Seriously, does he date anyone ever? Still my absolute favorite guy with the most logic and brave decision yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;3833374;
    The Molotov came after The Bachelor season, and the Marq opened while he was away filming. Any other Austin updates for the Womack brothers & Jason? Did they ever really consider a hotel downtown? or a business in Los Angeles market? Seriously, does he date anyone ever? Still my absolute favorite guy with the most logic and brave decision yet!
    The Marq has been sold as has Thristy Nickel. They bought Molotov and are getting another one in May (I believe). Wes and his wife have two children now, Chad and his wife have one, and Jason is engaged. Brad - he is my absolute favorite guy also! Truely one of the good guys.

As far as I know, there never was a hotel in the works in Austin or LA. The guys are all doing great. Business is good, but they work hard at making it right.

Brad will be on 20/20 as will Deanna. The show should be good ... I cannot wait!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Re: Where are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2326912;
    You know, I almost didn't watch Charlie's season because of stuff I had heard before the show started. But I think he played this the smartest of all the bachelors. DIdn't have any of the Cinderella fantasy castle stuff. Just regular hanging out, none of the ball gowns etc. Sure there were special dates but I don't think, by the end of the season, any of the girls would come away from that expecting to be wined and dined and jetsetted around all the time.

Then he chose to spend time getting to know the final 2 in real life settings. No rush to "gotta choose my soulmate in 6 weeks". He got a chance to see each girl in her own territory, see what she was like away from the drama of the Bachelor house. And they got to know him better in the same vein. I think he was better able to come away from the experience with a shot at something real. And although the ending, with his "I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever!" was cheesy, you could tell it was real. Unlike some of these other seasons, such as Travis, Jesse etc.

I'm glad to see they're still together. I thought they were really cute together.
    The way that Charlie did it is how these bachelor shows should go cause there shouldnt be a rush in six to eight weeks to be with someone and say your in love with them it doesnt work like that at all.THere has got to be a realism behind this show cause if there was most of the bachelors would have found the right one and the success rate can be higher than what it is now i mean thank God Jason has Molly and it wasnt his final pick he showed more character then most other bachelor shows i have seen.

FORT Newbie

Melissa & Tye Valentine's Weekend Honeymoon Photos/Article:

InTouch Weekly Magazine - March 01, 2010

Photo Credits to Richard Reinsdorf

Closed Thread