Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Some of you might not remember him, but Robert Fair the chef from Deanna's season is making several appearances here in Pittsburgh this weekend.

Bachelor Andy Baldwin Dating Dancing with the Star Pro Karina Smirnoff

Former Bachelor contestant Andy Baldwin is reportedly dating Dancing with the Stars pro Karina Smirnoff. The couple allegedly got cozy Saturday at the Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas.

“Andy and Karina were together by the pool all day Saturday,” says a witness. “They were very affectionate.”

After lounging at the pool, the couple watched a fight at MGM and had dinner at Tao.

When asked about Smirnoff, 30, Baldwin told Us magazine, “Karina is an outstanding dancer and a very sweet girl but that’s about it.”

Baldwin, 33, starred on The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman in 2007. He was engaged to Tessa Horst on the season finale of the show. They split several months later. Baldwin briefly dated Marla Maples, ex wife of Donald Trump, in 2008.

Smirnoff previously dated her DWTS partner Mario Lopez and was engaged to DWTS pro Maksim Chmerkovsky.
    Bachelor Andy Baldwin Dating Dancing with the Star Pro Karin
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3827200;
    Bachelor Andy Baldwin Dating Dancing with the Star Pro Karina Smirnoff

Bachelor Andy Baldwin Dating Dancing with the Star Pro Karin
    Wasn't this from several years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3827288;
    Oh wow...yeah it does look like it is. I didn't even pay attention to the date....all i saw was that it was posted 2 hours ago so i thought it was recent.

Disregard that post.

Good catch atem!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3826471;
    Melissa Rycroft will appear in dual covers of the 1st ever edition of the SHAPE magazine spinoff SHAPE Bride magazine hitting stands this Friday, Feb. 12th. Along with the dual covers she will have a multi-page photospread in 4 wedding dresses, bikini and exercse routine. The magazine aids in helping brides get into pre-wedding shape.
    Here are enlarged article/photo scans of the Shape Bride Magazine - Spring 2010 issue:

"How to Live Happily Ever After"

"Melissa's Sexy Bride Plan"

^^ Melissa is sooo gorgeous!!! And I want that bikini....it's so pretty.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKCHALK0229;3827423;
    Here are enlarged article/photo scans of the Shape Bride Magazine - Spring 2010 issue:
    Thanks for posting this Rockchalk! I agree with sanlee: Melissa is gorgeous, but I think I'll pass on the bikini. Very few ladies would look as good as Melissa in that bikini & I am not one of them.

Melissa Rycroft Has Made The Top 3 Of Contenders To Replace Samantha Harris On DWTS!!!!!!

Dancing With the Stars is one (quick)step closer to choosing a new cohost.

E! News has learned that ABC has only three serious contenders to replace the departing Samantha Harris: Melissa Rycroft, Brooke Burke and Vanessa Minnillo.

Each of the threesome has a connection to the show. Rycroft and Burke (who won the whole thing) were former contestants. Minnillo, meanwhile, is dating Nick Lachey, whose brother Drew won the disco ball trophy.

"They're only testing those three on camera for now," a production insider tells E! News. "The testing will happen some time next week."

If the casting session doesn't work out, ABC has a backup plan to "rotate past contestants" in the role as backstage interviewer, with Rycroft, Burke, Drew Lachey and Nancy O'Dell among those at the top of the list.
    Dancing Slot Down to Three Contenders - E! Online

Looks like Melissa will be in La for the test, 20/20 bachelor update interview, and maybe more for ET next week. She and Tye are spending Valentine's weekend away from the snow in Dallas somewhere warm.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3827288;
    The date on the article is Feb 12, 2010. Recent stuff.
    Kocktail Kat

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3827930;
    Melissa Rycroft Has Made The Top 3 Of Contenders To Replace Samantha Harris On DWTS!!!!!!

Dancing Slot Down to Three Contenders - E! Online

Looks like Melissa will be in La for the test, 20/20 bachelor update interview, and maybe more for ET next week. She and Tye are spending Valentine's weekend away from the snow in Dallas somewhere warm.

Yay! That's great news for Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;3828728;
    The date on the article is Feb 12, 2010. Recent stuff.
    Oh. I could have sworn I read about a rumor of them before and it was said it wasn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3826866;
    Some of you might not remember him, but Robert Fair the chef from Deanna's season is making several appearances here in Pittsburgh this weekend.
    I remember him. I didn't like him though. Too bad Fred was dumped at the same time as he was.
    Last edited by atem; 02-15-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Closed Thread