Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I am really happy to know that Jason and Molly are getting married; I love weddings!!

For whoever is interested: Kiptyn's twitter page has a link to a TV interview that he did here in San Diego recently. He mostly talked about charity works that he's been involved after the Bachelorette. I am really glad he's using his fame for good causes.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3819648;
    when asked who was invited and would be in attendance RS gave names. asked about melissa and he said that the in touch story was bogus. he said she was not invited but that it really didn't matter because she would never go even if invited. said she wants nothing to do with anything bachelor-related and tptb know this. how on earth would he know, you ask. he seems to know more than anyone else about this show and the people on it. did he not know about ed and his lady friends before everyone else? or about vienna's shady past? so yes I believe him. If you don't, fine.
    I bet RS got the answer to the "was Melissa invited" question directly from Jason for RS, himself, has stated in one of his more recent blogs that he and Jason have communicated. (RS's posts are mostly snoozers, and even I am guilty of skimming.)

However, in regard to the women Ed dated in Chicago and the recent rumors about Vienna, all that heavily discussed at FORT (and other sites) long before RS ever got wind ...

So, yes, but no ...

(If Jillian and Ed choose to have any of their wedding festivities televised, I'd expect Melissa's participation.)

For anyone who would like to see one of our former favorites here, there's a nice interview with Kiptyn posted on the alphabet board. Makes a few interesting comments about why he didn't do the bachelor. Class act.

I'm so happy to know that Jason and Molly are getting married and we can share their joy on by watching on TV.

Congrats Jason and Molly !

I was a huge fan of Jason and am so glad that he got his happy ending finally. It could not have been easy to go through all that he has.

For me, I watch this show to see a love story and a happy ending and after going around in circles these two have given us exactly that !

For the Jason and Molly fans, I found a nice video on you tube with a very apt song for them "Crawling Back to you" by the Backstreet Boys. So cute !

YouTube - Crawling Back To You - Jason & Molly
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Kiptyn did some modeling for a friend and posted the pics to his Twitter. He makes a very handsome groom...

Wild Seaside Garden, I | Ruffled - StumbleUpon

FORT Fan

deanna apparently posted on her twitter that she is going to see brad next week and they are filming something for 20/20 together.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3825218;
    Kiptyn did some modeling for a friend and posted the pics to his Twitter. He makes a very handsome groom...

Wild Seaside Garden, I | Ruffled - StumbleUpon
    Very nice pictures. Kiptyn looks great! not that I think this man could ever look bad!

Melissa Rycroft will appear in dual covers of the 1st ever edition of the SHAPE magazine spinoff SHAPE Bride magazine hitting stands this Friday, Feb. 12th. ALong with the dual covers she will have a multi-page photospread in 4 wedding dresses, bikini and exercse routine. The magazine aids in helping brides get into pre-wedding shape. The 1st edition coming out Friday is the March Edition. E News did an interview with Melissa and filmed the photoshoot for the magazine. You can see the interviews on you tube under "Rycroft Shows off Her "Shape"(shorter, good sound) and "Melissa Rycroft - The Bikini Bride on Enews" (longer interview but poor sound).

Here are pics of covers and link to People Magazine story in Style Watch about it:

Melissa Rycroft Dishes On Her “Girl-Next-Door” Sex Appeal and Countable Abs – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3826471;
    Melissa Rycroft will appear in dual covers of the 1st ever edition of the SHAPE magazine spinoff SHAPE Bride magazine hitting stands this Friday, Feb. 12th. ALong with the dual covers she will have a multi-page photospread in 4 wedding dresses, bikini and exercse routine. The magazine aids in helping brides get into pre-wedding shape. The 1st edition coming out Friday is the March Edition. E News did an interview with Melissa and filmed the photoshoot for the magazine. You can see the interviews on you tube under "Rycroft Shows off Her "Shape"(shorter, good sound) and "Melissa Rycroft - The Bikini Bride on Enews" (longer interview but poor sound).

Here are pics of covers and link to People Magazine story in Style Watch about it:

Melissa Rycroft Dishes On Her “Girl-Next-Door” Sex Appeal and Countable Abs – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

The top picture of her, in the dress, doesn't look like her. It looks like a stand in. There is something that just doesn't look right. So close, but not right. Or maybe it's just me.

I agree. I looked at the picture first before I read the post and had no idea it was Melissa. They photoshopped her to look like someone else. :/

And Kiptyn, always so cute, but he looks uncomfortable in those wedding pictures.

Closed Thread