Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Fleiss is inviting any former bachelor/ette from the show. Some have respectfully declined. I am sure that he invited Melissa. Molly & Jason thinking this was their show to direct forgot what working with Fleiss means.

Melissa's comment was in response to someone elses comment. It really was not a big deal
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3819515;
    Fleiss is inviting any former bachelor/ette from the show. Some have respectfully declined. I am sure that he invited Melissa. Molly & Jason thinking this was their show to direct forgot what working with Fleiss means.

Melissa's comment was in response to someone elses comment. It really was not a big deal
    I disagree. I think she was gauche, both for publicly declining an invitation she hasn't received, and because she blamed it on her husband, who really probably could care less whether she attends or not.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3819519;
    I disagree. I think she was gauche, both for publicly declining an invitation she hasn't received, and because she blamed it on her husband, who really probably could care less whether she attends or not.

Oh, you can bet Fleiss and Company would have loved to have her there. After all, it was the most controversial seasons ever. People on FB, and I'm sure twitter, were asking her if she was attending. Melissa put that to bed once and for all as she should have. You can bet she was invited, but she didn't say so.

FORT Fan

according to Reality Steve Melissa was not invited.

Well that settles it. If RS says so, then Melissa is gauche for making any comment about it when certainly not invited. End of story.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think that she was just responding to internet rumors and denied that she would attend Molly and Jason's wedding. I can't even imagine in Fleiss-land that they would expect Melissa to be in attendance.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3819573;
    according to Reality Steve Melissa was not invited.
    How on earth would he know that she wasn't invited? He's got a source for the show but I think he is a blowhard when it comes to most other things.

FORT Fan

when asked who was invited and would be in attendance RS gave names. asked about melissa and he said that the in touch story was bogus. he said she was not invited but that it really didn't matter because she would never go even if invited. said she wants nothing to do with anything bachelor-related and tptb know this. how on earth would he know, you ask. he seems to know more than anyone else about this show and the people on it. did he not know about ed and his lady friends before everyone else? or about vienna's shady past? so yes I believe him. If you don't, fine.
    Last edited by sunchaserr; 02-06-2010 at 08:35 AM.

I really like when something is put out there about her, that Melissa responds asap to the contrary. When Jake said he dated her, she denied that quickly, much like this situation where she said she won't be going to the wedding.

Well i'm sorry for posting such a bogus story. I will refrain from posting any other articles about the wedding from now on.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Closed Thread