Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Awesome for Jill to get the gig at Extreme Makeover. She has a winning personalty and is an excellent designer, she will no doubt have a ball doing this gig. She has such a warm heart and loves doing things for others.

Way to go, Jillian!! Hope it translates into more episodes, as I am sure she will be great!

ETA: she looks soooo happy in the pictures on Ty's blog. I'm happy for her!!
    Last edited by sweetpea; 02-01-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Jillian is a natural for TV. This show is the one with the largest ratings that could use her special skills. She has the top job in TV for someone in her profession IMHO and she will be great. Now even I might start watching that show. I wonder though how much time she will have to be away from Ed. It could be a strain on their relationship. I really hope not they are my favorite ever Bachelor couple. GO JED.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Congrats Jill! I am sure she is so happy to be doing this. I don't usually watch EMHE, but will make a point to catch the episode she's on.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

This may be old news, but I just found out that Holly and Michael S. are dating. Was he one of DeAnna's boys? I think she was on Andy's season, right? Didn't she date someone else from the franchise for a while?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3815338;
    This may be old news, but I just found out that Holly and Michael S. are dating. Was he one of DeAnna's boys? I think she was on Andy's season, right? Didn't she date someone else from the franchise for a while?

Michael was on Jill's season. Holly was from Matt's season. She previously dated Jesse (Deanna's F1). She's now best friends with Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3815433;
    Michael was on Jill's season. Holly was from Matt's season. She previously dated Jesse (Deanna's F1). She's now best friends with Deanna.
    And DeAnna is dating Michaels twin brother!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Yikes - my head is spinning! Thanks for explaining!

Original ‘Bachelorette’ Trista Sutter Talks Jason & Molly’s Upcoming TV Wedding

There aren’t many folks who can boast that they were married in front of an audience of millions.

But original “Bachelorette” Trista Sutter – whose televised wedding to Ryan Sutter was seen by over 17 million viewers in 2002 – knows a thing or two about such a grand event.

In fact, she’ll be in attendance when recent “Bachelor” couple Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney tie the knot on national TV on March 8. And, she’s been speaking with the bride and groom about what to expect.

“Yes, we will be attending the wedding,” Trista told AccessHollywood.com. “We’ve been speaking with Jason and Molly for a couple of months now about their options and we are excited to be invited to help them celebrate their big day.”

And while many of the relationships in “Bachelor”/”Bachelorette” history have fallen by the wayside, Trista and Ryan are still going strong after seven years of wedded bliss.

As for the idea of getting married in front of the cameras, Trista said what better way to get a dream wedding.

“I think it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and they took advantage! As was the case with me and Ryan, I believe they wanted to unburden their parents and themselves from the cost of a wedding and in this case, it will not only be that, but everything they would have and could have ever dreamed,” she added.

In addition to Trista and Ryan, ABC has announced that other “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” past contestants will also be in attendance.
    Original ‘Bachelorette’ Trista Sutter Talks Jason & Molly’s Upcoming TV Wedding | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Melissa is going to be working w/ Entertainment Tonight.

Closed Thread