Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

  1. #1391
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3812430;
    For anyone interested, here is a sample of Jillian & Ed's engagement photos. These pictures are really gorgeous. A couple more can also be found on the photographer's website.

    "The Wedding Photography Specialists" serving B.C., Alberta & Destination Weddings

    Thanks!!! Loved the photos!

  2. #1392
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    303

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3812430;
    For anyone interested, here is a sample of Jillian & Ed's engagement photos. These pictures are really gorgeous. A couple more can also be found on the photographer's website.

    "The Wedding Photography Specialists" serving B.C., Alberta & Destination Weddings

    ETA: Here is the link to more on their website in a slideshow. The Wedding Photography Specialists; Serving B.C., Alberta & World Wide Destination Weddings
    Beautiful pics! Thanks for posting the link.

  3. #1393
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3812430;
    For anyone interested, here is a sample of Jillian & Ed's engagement photos. These pictures are really gorgeous. A couple more can also be found on the photographer's website.

    "The Wedding Photography Specialists" serving B.C., Alberta & Destination Weddings

    ETA: Here is the link to more on their website in a slideshow. The Wedding Photography Specialists; Serving B.C., Alberta & World Wide Destination Weddings
    Thanks for posting umngirl! Photographers these days are using such unique techniques and backdrops for engagement and wedding pictures, very beautiful work.

  4. #1394
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    111

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3812032;
    here is a really nice read from a personal friend of jason and molly's. he was on the apprentice and gives his thoughts on their upcoming televised wedding.

    GeoPage: Why should Jason and Molly get married on TV? Thoughts from a former reality tv contestant...
    This is a great article and does put things in perspective. Thanks for sharing

  5. #1395
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3812430;
    For anyone interested, here is a sample of Jillian & Ed's engagement photos. These pictures are really gorgeous. A couple more can also be found on the photographer's website.

    "The Wedding Photography Specialists" serving B.C., Alberta & Destination Weddings

    ETA: Here is the link to more on their website in a slideshow. The Wedding Photography Specialists; Serving B.C., Alberta & World Wide Destination Weddings
    Thanks for the pics!!!!! They make a striking couple!!!

    BTW, Chris tweeted that he will be hosting Jason & Molly's TV Wedding.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #1396
    FORT Newbie legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Beautiful pics of Ed and Jilly. Their happiness just beams from them and they're so cute together.

  7. #1397
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Reading about past contestants, and seeing two so close to actual marriage, I'm thinking back to the good old days and what was my very favourite FRC of the show. I think, for me, it was Ian and Meredith's. He was sooo nervous, it was in a tent because the rain was pouring down outside, and they were both stumbling over their words and interrupting each other. He seemed really lost, but so sweet, I just loved them together. Sure wish they could have made it.

    Edited to add: Those are beautiful pictures of Ed and Jillian. I live just north of Kelowna, but grew up there, so recognized some of the locations. It's wonderful how he looks at her, and vice versa, especially after all the crap they went through when their show ended. It's like the article posted above said, like Molly and Jason they can say "screw you!" to the naysayers. If they are happy and can make it work IRL, then all the power to them.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 01-30-2010 at 01:53 PM.

  8. #1398
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3812868;
    Reading about past contestants, and seeing two so close to actual marriage, I'm thinking back to the good old days and what was my very favourite FRC of the show. I think, for me, it was Ian and Meredith's. He was sooo nervous, it was in a tent because the rain was pouring down outside, and they were both stumbling over their words and interrupting each other. He seemed really lost, but so sweet, I just loved them together. Sure wish they could have made it.
    Edited to add: Those are beautiful pictures of Ed and Jillian. I live just north of Kelowna, but grew up there, so recognized some of the locations. It's wonderful how he looks at her, and vice versa, especially after all the crap they went through when their show ended. It's like the article posted above said, like Molly and Jason they can say "screw you!" to the naysayers. If they are happy and can make it work IRL, then all the power to them.
    My favorite bachelorette, my favorite couple and my favorite FRC out of all the seasons. When Ian told her at the FRC " I'm so scared baby," I became a complete mess. Oh, how I miss that season, even though it didn't work out in the end. I wonder if Ian is married now.

  9. #1399
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,937

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812990;
    " I'm so scared baby,"
    OMG, I remember that now. It was so sweet and sexy at the same time. I agree, my favourite couple...I loved Ian so much.

  10. #1400
    FORT Newbie legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3812990;
    My favorite bachelorette, my favorite couple and my favorite FRC out of all the seasons. When Ian told her at the FRC " I'm so scared baby," I became a complete mess. Oh, how I miss that season, even though it didn't work out in the end. I wonder if Ian is married now.
    They were my favorite until Ed and Jill came along. But Ian's proposal is still tops in my books. The emotion they were both feeling really came through the camera and he was so terribly nervous. I so wanted them to work out. They did for awhile....they gave it a good shot. I feel really good about Ed and Jill's prospects. They're both mature and realistic about what it takes to make a relationship work and she often says it just keeps getting better and better so I have a good feeling about them.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.