Closed Thread
Page 14 of 192 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I wonder if any of the principle cast members realize how long they are going to be "remembered" and how lasting their experience will be. Some more than others
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2784711;
    I was actually listening to Jesse Palmer this morning on ESPN Radio. He is a college football analyst for ABC/ESPN. He's good at it too. I think "The Bachelor" forces its participants to become a lot better in their public speaking skills. It absolutely shocked me at how much more comfortable Brad was speaking to a large group or a camera when he returned from filming.
    Hi babyface
    Nice to see you. ITA about Jesse...I think he does a great job as an analyst. Regarding Brad, I don't know what he was like before...I just know it shocked me how comfortable he seemed to be telling mistruths/lies to a large group or the camera when he returned from filming (and perhaps before). Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2784711;
    I was actually listening to Jesse Palmer this morning on ESPN Radio. He is a college football analyst for ABC/ESPN. He's good at it too. I think "The Bachelor" forces its participants to become a lot better in their public speaking skills. It absolutely shocked me at how much more comfortable Brad was speaking to a large group or a camera when he returned from filming.
    It is good to read your post and letting us know Brad has had a positive outcome to a very negative critique of him once the show ended. Good for Brad, nice to read he is out in the public arena and enjoying speaking gigs.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2767032;
    I always wondered about Helene and Gwen from season two...... anyone have any info?
    Hi Maskl,

I only found pics of Helene and Gwen. Not sure if these are their latest pics, but they're both taken around July-Sept 2007. I'm also looking for any new info since I loved Helene as well

HELENE

GWEN

"Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Thank You Outside for posting the pictures of Helene and Gwen. They are both still pretty women and brings back memories of early shows when Love was what the show was about. Thanks.

Exactly, pminn1608. The show has strayed so far from what it use to be about......love/romance. Helene looks great, as usual. She is a very pretty lady.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2786283;
    Exactly, pminn1608. The show has strayed so far from what it use to be about......love/romance. Helene looks great, as usual. She is a very pretty lady.
    Actually when I saw Bettina last season, she reminded me of Helene right away. Very skeptical, playing hard to get and doesn't like the drama that goes on in the house (although she caused one by telling the girls Aaron gave her his phone no. ).
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2786251;
    Thank You Outside for posting the pictures of Helene and Gwen. They are both still pretty women and brings back memories of early shows when Love was what the show was about. Thanks.
    I wish I can provide more info about Helene . I think Gwen has her own website and myspace. Helene used to have her own website as well, but it's now gone.

They are both very pretty indeed . I think this batch alone has a lot of F1 potential IMO .

Come to think of it, Helene was actually one of the few F1s who got an actual proposal
    -----------

FORT Fanatic

OutsideLookinIn - Thanks for the info on Helene and Gwen.

I always thought both were real classy ladies. I was thinking about Aaron and Helene the other day... and how Andy and Aaron seem similiar in how they seem to let the "fame" get in the way of their relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2786740;
    OutsideLookinIn - Thanks for the info on Helene and Gwen.

I always thought both were real classy ladies. I was thinking about Aaron and Helene the other day... and how Andy and Aaron seem similiar in how they seem to let the "fame" get in the way of their relationships.
    It's no biggie maxkl... You're very welcome

Yes, I always thought Aaron was in it more for fame in the end. He seemed to enjoy all the attention he was getting after TB while Helene wanted nothing but privacy and to have her normal life back. I think there was even a report that she asked Aaron to go public with their break up so reporters can stop hounding her .
    -----------

Closed Thread