Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3804830;
    Melissa covered The Golden Globe Awards for GMA a week or so ago in LA with Cameron Matheson of AMC. I don't have any photos.

Here is pic of Melissa at the Golden Globes. There are also videos of her report from there interviewing the stars online. She did well.:

Also here is a pic of the Newlyweds about a month after they were married at a Mavs game. Too cute, luv the hat! :

Has anyone posted about Andy Baldwin dating the other Elizabeth from this season with Jake's Bacchelor? Supposedly he's dating Elizabeth from D.C. who was in the National Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3805418;
    Has anyone posted about Andy Baldwin dating the other Elizabeth from this season with Jake's Bacchelor? Supposedly he's dating Elizabeth from D.C. who was in the National Guard.
    Elizabeth with the Thunderbirds? or was it Blue Angels? Interesting. I cannot figure out if I think that is great, or if I am horrified
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Hey did you hear? Jason and Molly are getting married! Don't miss it Mar. 8 on Citytv!!!
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

I am wondering if they will be on as part of the ATFR special for Jake's season.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3806175;
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

I am wondering if they will be on as part of the ATFR special for Jake's season.
    I think they will be and an update on Jillian's and Ed wedding date.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3805418;
    It was posted in her thread a couple of weeks ago. I think it is wonderful if Andy is happy. I really liked him and hope he finds a soul mate. She does look a little like Tessa. So I think he has a type.

FORT Regular

Molly has a real cute blog up at onlineshoes.com. She looks fabulous and her new job in Seattle for onlineshoes looks great.

Bachelor Matt Grant's New Show: "Pimp My Bride!"
    Former Bachelor star Matt Grant has created a new reality show called Pimp My Bride. The British financer, who was engaged to Shayne Lamas on the season 12 of The Bachelor, reveals Warner Brothers has picked up the show.
    “[It’s] an organic follow-up to The Bachelor,” Grant says. “It’s about the groom being in control of the wedding.”
    Grant, who split from Lamas only months after the show, also reveals he may star on the upcoming ABC reality show Bachelor Pad, where contestants from past seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette compete in a Big Brother style house.
    “They've asked me to possibly do this Bachelor Pad show. It's like Big Brother Bachelor with all the Bachelors in a house. I've thought about doing it because I'm obviously not famous anymore and it would give me fifteen minutes of fame!” he added.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3806190;
    It was posted in her thread a couple of weeks ago. I think it is wonderful if Andy is happy. I really liked him and hope he finds a soul mate. She does look a little like Tessa. So I think he has a type.
    If this is true, I'm happy for him too. I agree that she does look a little like Tessa. I even went back to Elizabeth's thread and looked at her picture to see if I was right!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Louie Vetto (DeAnna's F1) will be on the US Olympic snowboard team in Vancouver.
    Announced this last weekend...

Closed Thread