Closed Thread
Page 13 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb;2780945;
    Matt's picture is there and his wife is a bridesmaid.

Twelve attendents???

That is a big wedding!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Lanny, Lanny, Lanny ~ Loved him on Meredith's show.

Thank you for the wedding news, wisgalb!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Look at that beautiful church. Galveston is about 30 minutes from my home and it's a beautiful historic island city. Wonderful place for a wedding. Matt and Ellen had their reception there.

Jesse Palmer article...it was a article about how his career is going, but I decided to post the part about his bachelor experience:

BACHELOR EXPOSURE

"If you don't, I think you lose credibility, you have to report the story," he said. "A friend of yours didn't play very well. You have to ask some questions and you have to report it."

Palmer says he's been "thrilled" at how his broadcasting career has been going.

He thinks his 2004 turn on ABC's dating reality show The Bachelor -- appreciated by female fans of the show and mocked in sports circles -- has given him an edge. Not only are the demographics boosted, but it seemed to be a plus when he was interviewing with the networks.

After whittling down 25 women to two, Palmer chose then-22-year-old law student Jessica Bowlin. They announced they had broken up just a month after that finale, which some say is the amount of time show participants are contractually obligated to appear to be together.

Palmer didn't watch the most recent season of The Bachelor. At the end, Brad Womack shocked the audiences and his two finalists by choosing neither.

When told about it, Palmer asked how it went over. Laughing, he conceded the option was probably available to him too.

REAL CAMARADERIE

"I guess it was," he said. "I think I probably went through that in my head and thought, 'Not a good idea'. "

Palmer has been in a relationship with a woman who lives in New York City for the past two years. He keeps a place in Harlem, and one in Orlando, Fla.

And like anyone who has played in the big leagues, he does, sometimes, look back.

"I don't think it matters what age you do it at, I think when you leave you definitely miss it," he said.

"I miss the camaraderie more than anything, and the competitiveness, but I've really fallen in love with my career."

If you want to read the entire article, here is the link:
    ottawasun.com - National/World - Palmer scores career win

Thanks for posting that cupcakes. That was interesting.

They announced they had broken up just a month after that finale, which some say is the amount of time show participants are contractually obligated to appear to be together.
    How romantic.

Thank you for the article, Cupcakes!

I was actually listening to Jesse Palmer this morning on ESPN Radio. He is a college football analyst for ABC/ESPN. He's good at it too. I think "The Bachelor" forces its participants to become a lot better in their public speaking skills. It absolutely shocked me at how much more comfortable Brad was speaking to a large group or a camera when he returned from filming.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2784509;
    Jesse Palmer article...it was a article about how his career is going, but I decided to post the part about his bachelor experience:

BACHELOR EXPOSURE

"If you don't, I think you lose credibility, you have to report the story," he said. "A friend of yours didn't play very well. You have to ask some questions and you have to report it."

Palmer says he's been "thrilled" at how his broadcasting career has been going.

He thinks his 2004 turn on ABC's dating reality show The Bachelor -- appreciated by female fans of the show and mocked in sports circles -- has given him an edge. Not only are the demographics boosted, but it seemed to be a plus when he was interviewing with the networks.

After whittling down 25 women to two, Palmer chose then-22-year-old law student Jessica Bowlin. They announced they had broken up just a month after that finale, which some say is the amount of time show participants are contractually obligated to appear to be together.

Palmer didn't watch the most recent season of The Bachelor. At the end, Brad Womack shocked the audiences and his two finalists by choosing neither.

When told about it, Palmer asked how it went over. Laughing, he conceded the option was probably available to him too.

REAL CAMARADERIE

"I guess it was," he said. "I think I probably went through that in my head and thought, 'Not a good idea'. "

Palmer has been in a relationship with a woman who lives in New York City for the past two years. He keeps a place in Harlem, and one in Orlando, Fla.

And like anyone who has played in the big leagues, he does, sometimes, look back.

"I don't think it matters what age you do it at, I think when you leave you definitely miss it," he said.

"I miss the camaraderie more than anything, and the competitiveness, but I've really fallen in love with my career."

If you want to read the entire article, here is the link:
    ottawasun.com - National/World - Palmer scores career win

That is wonderful, babyfaceC! I suppose after being on the show and meeting the media, one's shyness is worn down regarding public speaking.

FORT Fan

College Football is my life during the fall so I saw alot of Jesse Palmer on ESPN2 and he did a great job, IMHO. Very well spoken and he tried really hard to be objective when talking about the various teams. And he actually showed a personality from time to time, like the time he and John Saunders joked about being two Canadians talking about US football on US TV.

So as much as I hated him as the Bachelor, I have come to really love Jesse the TV announcer and wish him the best with his career and hopefully he continue to move up the ESPN career ladder and get more airtime.

Closed Thread