Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmom;3761143;
    Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly

I swear to God that I used to look like this about a century ago
    Ah come on it hasn't been that long. And thanks for the link. I enjoy keeping up with Melissa she is cool.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

*Exclusive: Bachelor Couple Byron Velvick, Mary Delgado Split*

Another Bachelor couple bites the dust.

After five years together, Season 6 Bachelor Byron Velvick and Mary Delgado have split, he confirms to Usmagazine.com.

The couple got engaged on the show's November 2004 finale. (He proposed to the Cuban-born star in Spanish so her parents -- who were watching -- could understand what was happening.)

Velvick, 45, and Delgado first showed signs of a trouble the night after they appeared on a Bachelor reunion episode in November 2007 when she was arrested for assaulting her fiance.

According to authorities, she punched Velvick in the mouth and was under the influence of alcohol when she was arrested.

Shortly after the incident, Velvick maintained that they were still happily together.

"Just because you met on a reality show, got engaged on this beautiful incredible setting doesn't mean that we're Prince Charming or Beautiful Princess," he had said. "It's nothing like that. It's just a real couple going through real things."
    News – Bachelor Couple Byron Velvick, Mary Delgado Split – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3761320;

that's a shame but i can't say i'm surprised at all. i think it was becoming more and more obvious they were never going to marry.

For all you D fans - she is planning an engagement on New Years Eve - in Aspen it appears and a possible wedding next summer - talk about planning LOL

And for Jesse C - well - he has a new gig as well - not only the Olympics - but as a snowboard coach for a new MTV special - per astrochicks
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

For all you D fans - she is planning an engagement on New Years Eve - in Aspen it appears and a possible wedding next summer - talk about planning LOL
    Gee, I wonder if her "fiance" knows about it yet
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3761448;
    Gee, I wonder if her "fiance" knows about it yet
    I hadn't heard that about DeAnna's and Stephen's engagement plans but I do know that his family loves her. They threw her a surprise b-day party last week and her sister and father flew in even though she was flying back to ATL for Thanksgiving the next day. I would assume it was for the families to meet before everything was official. The twins' dad loves both DeAnna and Holly and posts great pics of the family events that include them all the time. For whatever reason, both Stag boys seem to be sure that they will be marrying DeAnna and Holly. But, time will tell and we will see. Maybe they are Tiger Woods guys in disguise! LOL!

So much news, my head is spinning. DeAnna plans to be engaged, Melissa tones for her wedding, and Byron and Mary say goodbye to each other and any more Bachelor reunion shows. All that plus Jason is either having fun with us or is taking his single parent gig to a couples level...matching his new lifestyle.

Love this thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

I think DeAnna is expecting to be engaged to/marry Stephen Stag. But the thing about Aspen and getting married next summer were actually regarding a guy who was asking for 'advice' on twitter ... not her own plans.

I hadnt heard that Byron and Mary said goodbye. Not real surprised, but I was hoping this was one couple that could make it.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Wow Jason hosting a show about body language. It looks like they will be dipping into the Bachelor(ette) world for guests, with Deanna already on board. Now if they can get Ed to appear that is one episode I for sure would watch. Would love to see him explain his attraction to Jillian or was it his guilt by not looking her in the eyes. Just joking, ducking out now before I get bashed.

Closed Thread