Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3759935;
    Don't know that that's true... in one of the pictures upthread (#1096 from anders332) from the cruise, Jeremy was right there front and center. I think Jesse and a few of his cohorts just clicked with several of the guys from Jillian's season.
    That pic in 1096 is from the Las Vegas reunion - not from the cruise - isn't that Ed in the back row - don't think he was on the cruise LOL

Some of the folks have jobs that I am sure hinder their ability to participate in some stuff - such as Jeremy - being as he is a real lawyer these days - and Richard - is a real teacher
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3759926;
    is jesse c. no longer friends with jeremy,richard and the rest of the guys from his season? it seemed like there for a while they were all the best of friends, getting together all the time, and now it seems like jesse is only with the guys from jillian's season.
    I'm not sure Jeremy was happy with the way the reunion in Vegas went down so him and Jesse are on the outs. He alluded to that in his interview w/RS last summer. Don't know what happened with Richard. Things seemed to go south with them after Richard went to support his charity in Ohio in Sept. I think the guys from his season are going back to normal life and cannot invest the kind of time in hanging out with people from the show the way Jesse can. People usually move on after the next season starts. Jesse seems to be interested in being the "welcome committee" for the rejects from all of the subsequent seasons.

FORT Fan

thanks for responding.

does anyone know if jeremy and jason are still friends?

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3759946;
    thanks for responding.

does anyone know if jeremy and jason are still friends?
    I believe they are
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3759939;
    That pic in 1096 is from the Las Vegas reunion - not from the cruise - isn't that Ed in the back row - don't think he was on the cruise LOL

Some of the folks have jobs that I am sure hinder their ability to participate in some stuff - such as Jeremy - being as he is a real lawyer these days - and Richard - is a real teacher
    I think that guy you're seeing that looks like Ed is Chris Bradshaw, the other Dallas attorney from DeAnna's season (tall dark guy in the back). Unless I'm missing something . . .

FORT Fan

They aren't enemies. Jason and Graham, though, have a little rift. There was a youtube video right after the show where a fan caught up with Graham and he and his buddy made jokes about Jason needing to send back the t-shirt from his charity as his behavior with Melissa didn't represent the charity well. It was clearly in jest but it seems it got under poor little Jason's skin and according to tweets, he didn't want to be buds anymore! LOL! Poor baby!

YouTube - Jason Bashed by Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3759953;
    I think that guy you're seeing that looks like Ed is Chris Bradshaw, the other Dallas attorney from DeAnna's season (tall dark guy in the back). Unless I'm missing something . . .
    OO - you are correct - that IS Chris LOL - still not from the cruise LOL - don't think HIS wife would approve
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3759953;
    Yeah ... That's Chris. I thought he was in sales or something. He just got married over the summer. Richard and Jeremy went. Jesse didn't.

Fred (the lawyer who didn't really practice) was dating Noel from Matt Grant's season but both of them appear to have let go of all ties to the show and people from the show. Life really does move on for most folks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3759958;
    Yeah ... That's Chris. I thought he was in sales or something. He just got married over the summer. Richard and Jeremy went. Jesse didn't.

Fred (the lawyer who didn't really practice) was dating Noel from Matt Grant's season but both of them appear to have let go of all ties to the show and people from the show. Life really does move on for most folks.
    fred was spotted hanging out with jason,molly,natalie and nikki over the summer in chicago. they all appeared to be good friends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3759939;

Oops! My bad.... sorry!

Closed Thread