Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

I went looking for more pictures of the cruise and couldn't find any - if anyone knows where I can find them, could you pm me?

Also found this:

In new “where are now”, Bachelorette news, Jesse Csincsak, will be hosting a new 2010 Olympics show for the Associated Press. It will be called, “Beyond the Medal,” and it will be shot in Vancouver and Whistler. Filming begins in January and lasts till March, very cool opportunity for Jesse.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3759430;
    While not technically a former contestant - Chris Harrison was a guest judge on Iron Chef America tonight - he did a good job! Lucy him.
    Interesting that he was on that show. The Chairman was on DWTS. And we know that CH is always connected in some way to DWTS. That must be the link. I'm sure he was good. I watch Iron Chef less now as I spend more time here but am sure I'll see a rerun.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3759541;
    I did notice how close Nicki and Kyppie are.....
    I don't know why but I just can't see those two together.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3759545;
    I went looking for more pictures of the cruise and couldn't find any - if anyone knows where I can find them, could you pm me?

Also found this:

In new “where are now”, Bachelorette news, Jesse Csincsak, will be hosting a new 2010 Olympics show for the Associated Press. It will be called, “Beyond the Medal,” and it will be shot in Vancouver and Whistler. Filming begins in January and lasts till March, very cool opportunity for Jesse.
    That's a great opportunity for Jesse and it's right up his alley. I look forward to seeing him. Maybe he will be the Dick Button of snow boarding?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3759569;
    I don't know why but I just can't see those two together.
    Me neither. At least from their edited personalities, Kiptyn is very keep-it-real, chill at the beach and Nikki is beauty pageant, stepford wife material.

I guess anybody can have fun together on a cruise.

Can't figure out who the girls are - but I can pick out most of the guys

AND, my favourite guy (the one on the right)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3759627;
    Me neither. At least from their edited personalities, Kiptyn is very keep-it-real, chill at the beach and Nikki is beauty pageant, stepford wife material.

I guess anybody can have fun together on a cruise.
    I agree. I think she can "smile" with anyone and she seems to be able to do that. I definitely don't think a pageant girl is Kiptyn's type.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3759572;
    That's a great opportunity for Jesse and it's right up his alley. I look forward to seeing him. Maybe he will be the Dick Button of snow boarding?
    What bat time and which bat channel? He will be working with an AP reporter named Lila Ibrahim Meredith for this "show." She appears to have a good journalistic education and some early exposure but not much out there on her. The Associated Press is not a television network but they do supply news outlets with stories/footage/pictures if they choose to buy it. But the AP is struggling and laying off like most news organization.

Maybe she's trying something new because other than the video Jesse has on his site, the only recent thing on her is from a story she did on getting pedicures where fish eat the dead skin from your feet. Maybe Jesse can help boost her emerging career. She seems to have worked hard to get this far.

YouTube - Fish Snacking on Feet? the Latest Spa Craze

FORT Fan

is jesse c. no longer friends with jeremy,richard and the rest of the guys from his season? it seemed like there for a while they were all the best of friends, getting together all the time, and now it seems like jesse is only with the guys from jillian's season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3759926;
    is jesse c. no longer friends with jeremy,richard and the rest of the guys from his season? it seemed like there for a while they were all the best of friends, getting together all the time, and now it seems like jesse is only with the guys from jillian's season.
    Don't know that that's true... in one of the pictures upthread (#1096 from anders332) from the cruise, Jeremy was right there front and center. I think Jesse and a few of his cohorts just clicked with several of the guys from Jillian's season.

Closed Thread