Closed Thread
Page 11 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Estella, I pm'd you with info on Estella. I found a link to show you many pictures of Estella. She is still really gorgeous.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2767953;
    That was his whole raison d'etre for being on The Bachelor. His family sells human skin care products on HSN and he sells animal skin care products, etc. on HSN. At the time he got some good publicity for his company. He even displayed products on Jimmy Kimmel's desk. Nothing like controversial national exposure to bring attention to your business.
    Thanks for the info Ariel! Okay, that makes sense. I think fake Princes SHOULD sell doggie arthritic vitamins on the Home Shopping Network

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2715359;
    Does anyone know the name of the hockey player?? I've been searching forever and I just can't locate the name.
    It won't let me post links, but his name is Matt Higgins. He plays for ERC Ingolstadt.

ky-la welcome and thanks for the info

Another tidbit: Moana's myspace says she is engaged
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Hooray for the Moana News!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, that is terrific news for Moana! Thank you Jelle!

Welcome to the Fort, ky-la, and thank you for the infomation!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Congratulations Moana. Your are a very beautiful woman and some man is very lucky to have captured your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2768258;
    Thanks for the info Ariel! Okay, that makes sense. I think fake Princes SHOULD sell doggie arthritic vitamins on the Home Shopping Network
    Yes, makes perfect sense. He could also date Kathy Griffin, live at home with his mother, and work in a button factory. Karma, it's a beautiful thing!

A timely dose of realism from a former bachelor...

Five questions with ... Jesse Palmer

Gloucester Daily Times

Five questions with ... Jesse Palmer - GloucesterTimes.com, Gloucester, MA

EDITOR'S NOTE: Each day we ask a celebrity at the Super Bowl five questions. Yesterday, Bill Burt spoke to former Giants quarterback Jesse Palmer, 29, who is most known as "The Bachelor" (No. 5) on ABC. Palmer, who played five years in the NFL as a backup quarterback with the Giants, is currently a college football analyst for ESPN and covers pro football for TSN, a Canadian sports network.

I realize you might be biased but who will win on Sunday, the Patriots or Giants?

"A few weeks ago I thought differently. I thought the Patriots all the way. But I'm not so sure now since I've been around these guys lately. They are as loose as I've ever seen a Giants team. They've always had talent, but now they believe in themselves. They are on a roll. It's like a metamorphosis took place. Let's just say, I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants won it."

Do you miss being a pro football player?

"Oh, man, big time. I would love to be with the Giants right now, going through this. When I was there, this is what we talked about, getting to and winning the Super Bowl. I miss being around the guys a lot."

What happened with your breakup with "The Bachelor" winner Jessica Bowlin?

"It just never worked out. I was not in it to get married, anyway. I looked at it as an opportunity to meet some great ladies. We just weren't meant for each other."

I thought the show's premise was for you to find a wife?

"No, not me. I never looked at it that way. It was a great experience. But it's no way to find a wife, trust me."

Was "The Bachelor" experience worth it?

"Absolutely. I didn't do it for anything other than the experience but it probably helped out my television career. I am from Canada so working for TSN is great. And ESPN is a great place, too. "The Bachelor" was good to me."

It's all about exposure. They really need to have bachelors who are ready for committment, not just wanting to be on tv.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Closed Thread