Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3751859;
    Well - if the schedule is anywhere near on track - Meet the Parents will be coming up at the end of the week............. should maybe be a RC ??tomorrow - 3/2...................so does anybody reside anywhere near where Jake's family is from - like to check out the possibility of a camera crew or if they are traveling?!?............. ya right - we should be so lucky LOL

LRSC gee too bad you don't puruse the roads of Texas - or some where exotic location - tho you may need to srpout wings or flotation devices
    LRSC would love to go to Texas, or become the first amphibious vehicle since 007's (OK, there have been some, but LRSC's a bit behind the times). However, LRSC *is* going to drive Highway One up to Big Sur this weekend. There was indeed inspiration from somewhere.... I wonder how long I can go on without telling anyone I know about this whole adventure... they'd take my measurements for the straightjacket!

Here's info, pics, & video on Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland's Vegas Bachelore/ette parties!

Link to video clips from The Insider of Tye & Melissa's Vegas Bachelor/ette Weekend:

Inside Melissa Rycroft's Bachelorette Party Video at The Insider

Here is link to Vegas News article that details the events, places, restaurants, shows and things they did. Plus, more pics of them and the guy & girl friends at their parties. :

Especially love that Tye requested "Brown-eyed Girl" to dance to with Melissa (his own brown-eyed girl)!

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend at The Palazzo and The Venetian : VegasNews.com - Las Vegas News

Melissa was great on Dancing With The Stars last night. Glad th epetition by over 4,000 of her fans to have her on the show worked out. She in FL right working on her next GMA story. Then just a few weeks 'til her wedding next month! They are so happy and too cute together!

Last edited by Critical; 11-18-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: correct error.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3752738;
    Here's an example of Night and Day. Just thought I'd share.
    GA-- that is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for sharing the find!

Melissa Rycroft will be appearing on Good Morning America on their trip on Royal Carribbean's 'Oasis of the Seas' airing live tomorrow, Thursday, @ 8am & Friday @ 8:30am!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3753038;
    Here's info, pics, & video on Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland's Vegas Bachelore/ette parties!

Link to video clips from The Insider of Tye & Melissa's Vegas Bachelor/ette Weekend:

Inside Melissa Rycroft's Bachelorette Party Video at The Insider

Here is link to Vegas News article that details the events, places, restaurants, shows and things they did. Plus, more pics of them and the guy & girl friends at their parties. :

Especially love that Tye requested "Brown-eyed Girl" to dance to with Melissa (his own brown-eyed girl)!

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend at The Palazzo and The Venetian : VegasNews.com - Las Vegas News

Melissa was great on Dancing With The Stars last night. Glad th epetition by over 4,000 of her fans to have her on the show worked out. She in FL right working on her next GMA story. Then just a few weeks 'til her wedding next month! They are so happy and too cute together!

Melissa looks so happy in these photos! I am really happy for her and I wish them the best!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3752738;
    Here's an example of Night and Day. Just thought I'd share.
    Priceless!

FORT Newbie

Melissa has released a few more wedding details in this week's copy of US Weekly:

"It's going to be a true party!" Rycroft said of her December 12th beach nuptials, which will have fire dancers!

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKCHALK0229;3754527;
    Melissa has released a few more wedding details in this week's copy of US Weekly:

"It's going to be a true party!" Rycroft said of her December 12th beach nuptials, which will have fire dancers!

:-)
    That sounds very cool! I loved seeing the photos of Tye and her, previously posted.

Mel's GMA segments this week were cute; they were on the "Oasis of the Sea", Royal Caribbean's monstrosity of a ship. She also did a brief synchronized swimming routine with the ship's swimmers. The ship has an "aqua theatre" which even accomodates high diving in the shows.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3754532;
    That sounds very cool! I loved seeing the photos of Tye and her, previously posted.

Mel's GMA segments this week were cute; they were on the "Oasis of the Sea", Royal Caribbean's monstrosity of a ship. She also did a brief synchronized swimming routine with the ship's swimmers. The ship has an "aqua theatre" which even accomodates high diving in the shows.

Did anyone notice the bruise on the outside of Melissa's upper thighs when she had on her swimsuit during her GMA appearance on the ship? I'm sure those are from practicing and then performing that lift with Tony on dwts last week. The bruises were about the size of a 25-50 cent coin.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3756040;
    Did anyone notice the bruise on the outside of Melissa's upper thighs when she had on her swimsuit during her GMA appearance on the ship? I'm sure those are from practicing and then performing that lift with Tony on dwts last week. The bruises were about the size of a 25-50 cent coin.
    I also saw the bruise and agree that it probably came from practicing with Tony. Melissa previously commented on Facebook that she was already sore and bruised after just one practice. I'm sure she's even more sore and bruised after practicing and performing her GMA Flow Rider segment...OUCH. Her comment back to me after I posted a video clip of that segment on her Fan Facebook page was "Ouch!! It looks as painful as it was! Haha!"

Closed Thread