Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3751842;
    I think they may have even had "casting" call for men in some cities already. I remember that I saw this on facebook and thought about sending some friends' sons to one if it comes close to where I am. Purely, for secret agent purposes only His mom would shoot me
    The place where I saw that they were looking for people for the next season of The Bachelorette, they were also looking for the main guy for future Bachelor seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3751691;
    Not sure where to post this but on December 5th, casting producers of the Bachelor and Bachelorette will be interviewing people for Season 8 of The Bachelorette.........Looks like the next Bachelorette will probably be a 'new' person unless of course they decide to use someone from Jake's season after it unfolds..........I'm hoping they go with someone new!
    It's the season for casting calls. Nov 20 in Chicago as well.

Well - if the schedule is anywhere near on track - Meet the Parents will be coming up at the end of the week............. should maybe be a RC ??tomorrow - 3/2...................so does anybody reside anywhere near where Jake's family is from - like to check out the possibility of a camera crew or if they are traveling?!?............. ya right - we should be so lucky LOL

LRSC gee too bad you don't puruse the roads of Texas - or some where exotic location - tho you may need to srpout wings or flotation devices
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3751859;
    Well - if the schedule is anywhere near on track - Meet the Parents will be coming up at the end of the week............. should maybe be a RC ??tomorrow - 3/2...................so does anybody reside anywhere near where Jake's family is from - like to check out the possibility of a camera crew or if they are traveling?!?............. ya right - we should be so lucky LOL

LRSC gee too bad you don't puruse the roads of Texas - or some where exotic location - tho you may need to srpout wings or flotation devices
    I think that his parents are in Denton or Lantana which is about 45 miles north / northwest of Dallas. I'm in the Dallas area but have meetings tomorrow-- no way I can take off.... wish I could!!

I'm here! If someone sleuths an address, i'll go.

There is a nice interview with Molly at the following link. She's the real thing, and I wish them all the best.

Q&A: 'Bachelor' star Molly Malaney on fame, Jason and life in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3751239;
    Yeah, the rumour is she did it intentionally to create publicity for the family's reality show. One drink and she was over the limit? What was she drinking??
    Everclear?

Actually, I'm betting she was bluffing about the one drink bit. And from her performance on the show, she didn't seem like the type to get really drunk on one drink. She was on the Bachelor, where liquor flows like water after all. On this show, if you can't hold your liquor, usually you end up as camera fodder. I realize it's possible and there are all sorts of variables, but this seems more like the textbook "I did something stupid and I got caught and now I'm going to try to make it seem less bad" excuse speech.

Here's an example of Night and Day. Just thought I'd share.

Kiptyn Cleaned out my closet today & donated a ton of clothes. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Xmas to someone.
    about 15 hours ago from web
    HollyDurst Cleaning out my closet... Gonna sell some of my clothes on ebay
    4:58 PM Nov 11th from UberTwitter

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3752738;
    Here's an example of Night and Day. Just thought I'd share.
    I get it but you are also talking about males and females. Do you think Kiptyn has a closet full of designer clothes that could get a good price? He's kinda preppy but I can't see where most guys have the patience to catalog and sell clothes on E-Bay ...

I'm older and don't have the patience to sell my nice things. I just don't want them in my house so if Goodwill or the Salvation Army can do a pickup, that is who will and does get my stuff semi-annually.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3752862;
    I get it but you are also talking about males and females. Do you think Kiptyn has a closet full of designer clothes that could get a good price? He's kinda preppy but I can't see where most guys have the patience to catalog and sell clothes on E-Bay ...

I'm older and don't have the patience to sell my nice things. I just don't want them in my house so if Goodwill or the Salvation Army can do a pickup, that is who will and does get my stuff semi-annually.
    From what I see from Kiptyn, he would never sell his clothes for money, I can never see him doing that. If he did, he would be specific and give it to a charity. IMO I don't know Kiptyn from adam, , I started following him for possible bachelor leaks, and I'm amazed at his generosity and charity involvement.

I have two charities that call me on a regular basis and pick up from my home. I always find stuff for them.

Closed Thread