Closed Thread
Page 103 of 192 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Does anyone have any information on Bettina Bell? She was let go F3 by Brad Womack, although I did always believe
    that he had some real feelings for her and let her go F3, knowing he couldn't keep himself from picking her if she was
    still around. With her out of the picture, he knew he could easily let the other two go and pick no one. In my opinion, she was
    one of the prettiest bachelorettes ever and I would love to know what she is doing now, if she is married or anything
    else about her if anyone has any information.

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3749071;
    Does anyone have any information on Bettina Bell? She was let go F3 by Brad Womack, although I did always believe
    that he had some real feelings for her and let her go F3, knowing he couldn't keep himself from picking her if she was
    still around. With her out of the picture, he knew he could easily let the other two go and pick no one. In my opinion, she was
    one of the prettiest bachelorettes ever and I would love to know what she is doing now, if she is married or anything
    Has a beau - didn't have any problem in that department LOL and has started her own bikini buisness.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Thanks, Capegal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3749071;

Go back to post #1004 in this thread for some good Bettina info., thanks to jelle.

From OK Magazine:

Jillian & Ed Have a Disney Dream Date!
    November 12th, 2009 8:15 pm

Former Bachelorette, Jillian Harris, and boyfriend Ed Swiderski could not be happier! Fitting with their mood, the couple visited the happiest place on earth last month. “We had a little date in Disneyland,” says Jillian, 30, who was in L.A. with Ed, 30, to shoot a post wrap-up show for The Bachelorette.

The Canadian cutie tells OK! that she has no regrets about her big move to Ed’s Chicago apartment a few months back.

“We were together for just two and a half months, which is a bit quick,” she says. “But it was a no-brainer!”

He may have lost out to Ed in the battle for Jillian’s heart, but Jake Pavelka is getting a second chance at reality romance in The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love.

The airline pilot from Dallas will have his pick of 25 bachelorettes when the show returns in January 2010 for the 14th season of the ABC franchise.

What kind of girl will win a rose — and possibly a ring — from Jake? “I’ve dated a type of girl my whole life that has kept me single,” the 31-year-old says.

“The girl that won’t call back or plays lot of games. They’re fun and keep you on your toes, but not the type you end up marrying. I would go after girls that I don’t consider my type.”

For Canadian Viewers - Cosmo will start running Jason's season tonight and run every Friday night - not sure if they're running the full 2 hr episodes at once or splitting them up into two episodes.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3749361;
    From OK Magazine:
    Jillian & Ed Have a Disney Dream Date!
    November 12th, 2009 8:15 pm

What kind of girl will win a rose — and possibly a ring — from Jake? “I’ve dated a type of girl my whole life that has kept me single,” the 31-year-old says.

“The girl that won’t call back or plays lot of games. They’re fun and keep you on your toes, but not the type you end up marrying. I would go after girls that I don’t consider my type.”
    When do you think Jake made this comment about going after girls not his type? When we get the girls photos and start sluething them it may help to keep in mind what he said in interviews. Do you think he was already at hometown or final 4 at this point? Sounds like he doesn't want them to play hard to get or tease him but wants them to tell him he's the one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3749935;
    When do you think Jake made this comment about going after girls not his type? When we get the girls photos and start sluething them it may help to keep in mind what he said in interviews. Do you think he was already at hometown or final 4 at this point? Sounds like he doesn't want them to play hard to get or tease him but wants them to tell him he's the one.....
    Jillian and Ed were in L.A. Oct 15th as per various sightings and a reporter who apparently met them the first night of filming Bach 14 around that date. I believe they went to Disney that weekend. The date of this article may be misleading and not neccessarily recent.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3750042;
    Jillian and Ed were in L.A. Oct 15th as per various sightings and a reporter who apparently met them the first night of filming Bach 14 around that date. I believe they went to Disney that weekend. The date of this article may be misleading and not neccessarily recent.
    What I take out of the OK Magazine (grossly dated) story about Disneyland is that they still have their PR / publicity team on retainer to keep them in the public spotlight. This couple really wants to be in the limelight. Not judging, just saying.

The comments in the OK magazine with reference to Jake, and in response to Luvstruck, is Jake didn't necessarily make those comments on Nov 12th, the date of the article. Therefore they could have been made on Oct 15th ish, before filming started, or at final 4 as speculated by Luvstruck. That was my point.

Closed Thread