Closed Thread
Page 102 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3747274;
    I just read in the Washington Express that Andy Baldwin ran the NY Marathon. The kicker: he ran it wearing Rockport DresSports (a men's dress shoe) and finished in 3hours and 21 minutes.
    That's funny! Why did he do that?

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3747274;
    I just read in the Washington Express that Andy Baldwin ran the NY Marathon. The kicker: he ran it wearing Rockport DresSports (a men's dress shoe) and finished in 3hours and 21 minutes.
    I can't help but comment here. My Rockport DresSports are the most comfortable shoes I own. They don't have leather soles as other dress shoes do. But they are dressy in a laid back kind of way.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3747571;
    It's a daily (M-F) paper that's free. Similar to the Examiner, if you're familiar with that. They have world, US, local, sports, some entertainment.

Thanks. I learn something new every day!!! We had the Examiner out of Baltimore for a while, but it folded....

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3747719;
    I can't help but comment here. My Rockport DresSports are the most comfortable shoes I own. They don't have leather soles as other dress shoes do. But they are dressy in a laid back kind of way.
    Thank you eowenc for a man's point of view!

I tried looking for a picture of Andy's shoes, no luck yet. I did come across his facebook, his website, and several other links. I'm amazed at his involvement, this guy is incredible. What an example of a giving, unselfish, I can't even find the words to describe, wonderful person.

ETA I found a you tube link showing the whole Rockport Group that entered the marathon.

YouTube - Rockport NYC Marathon / LE DresSports Launch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3747719;
    I hear ya, eowenc. Two weekends ago I went to 3 malls with DH before we found just the right pair of Rockports. They're all he wears to work. He buys three identical pairs at a time and allows each to 'rest' for a day or two after wearing so he always has a fresh, new pair. My DH is more of a girl about shoes than I am, lol.

I wonder about Andy and the Rockports, though. Is he repping for them now? Or maybe he just likes them.

ETA: Ok, just saw GA's link. Guess that answers my question. The black socks were a really nice touch, too, lol.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 11-11-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3748018;
    I hear ya, eowenc. Two weekends ago I went to 3 malls with DH before we found just the right pair of Rockports. They're all he wears to work. He buys three identical pairs at a time and allows each to 'rest' for a day or two after wearing so he always has a fresh, new pair. My DH is more of a girl about shoes than I am, lol.

I wonder about Andy and the Rockports, though. Is he repping for them now? Or maybe he just likes them.

ETA: Ok, just saw GA's link. Guess that answers my question. The black socks were a really nice touch, too, lol.
    I can identify with this. I must have 50 or more pairs of shoes (more than my DB and it's a long story why). There are factory outlet Rockport stores along the way as I go to MI 4 times a year. I'll buy 4 pair at a time - 2 styles with one black and one brown each.

I love them but how can Andy or others run 26.2 miles in them. That still is amazing!

ETA: I can't watch the U Tube link while at work. Bad example for my employees. I'll watch at home tonight.
    Last edited by eowenc; 11-11-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: ETA:
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Michael Stagliano appears to be launching a website. I don't think I can post links, but the url is his first and last name.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;3748382;
    Michael Stagliano appears to be launching a website. I don't think I can post links, but the url is his first and last name.
    That is correct. I pulled it up. Says 19 days until the site is launched. You can enter your e-mail address and submit if you want to get updates.

FORT Newbie

The URL is w w w michaelstagliano . com

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HenrietteSoren;3748790;
    The URL is w w w michaelstagliano . com
    On Michael's Twitter, he put the URL up and said "What is this?" Made me think the website might be a fake.

Closed Thread