Closed Thread
Page 100 of 192 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1916

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3745057;
    This applies to a lot of former contestants though, DeAnna is hardly the only Bach/ette who gets photos and blurbs in the magazines when there's something fluffy to report (new love, engagement, marriage, baby, triathalon, etc). n4692u just told us about the photos and captions she saw in the current US Weekly, they featured other former contestants as well (thanks n4692u!). This is the first time DeAnna has showed off a boyfriend in the magazines, she tweeted a lot about her last boyfriend "Vegas," but it wasn't reported to the public.

Travis Stork wrote a book on dating, he has that Doctors talk show (which airs every weekday), he was dating Carrie Underwood. Melissa Rycroft has been all over talking about her engagement, she was on Dancing with the Stars, she's in a cell phone commercial, and she's currently doing spots for Good Morning America. Both of them are more in the public eye than DeAnna, but people cut DeAnna down for being a fame whore.

If you ask any former Bachelor contestant if they'd mind having something like, say, their wedding photo in People magazine I think the great majority would happily turn a pic over for another moment in the spotlight. Think about the kind of person who signs up for these shows, they have to be something of an attention-seeker to jump through all the hoops the production company puts them through during the application process. (Most of us would say no freakin' way to the hassle.)

As far as I know DeAnna is still the co-host for Get Married and she blogs on their site.
    Oh, sure thing, terabithia, they all go on The Bach/ette for the main purpose of just being on TV, nothing wrong with that. And any other opportunities that they can parlay out of their stint on reality TV are icing on the cake. And we like to hear about those things, that's why we have this thread. It just seems that for almost everyone else, when you hear of them post-show it's usually about some accomplishment they've achieved, like you spelled out, above. In DeAnna's case it's the minutiae of her everyday life. I don't care about that stuff.

Glad to read about Bettina, one of the prettiest and fun to watch bachloerettes ever.

Deanna just lost her job as a co-host of the Get Married TV show (so did Colin Cowie - the founder is taking over for the two of them). Not sure about her online blog for them.

FORT Newbie

Regarding the Bachelor/Bachelorette cruise, the video "I'm on a Boat", Jesse did not post that, and it wasn't his choice for the music..... I don't think he would make that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Madz1212;3745269;
    Regarding the Bachelor/Bachelorette cruise, the video "I'm on a Boat", Jesse did not post that, and it wasn't his choice for the music..... I don't think he would make that choice.
    If that's the case, that is good to know. IMO the music in that video is disgusting and unfortunatley leaves a not so good opinion of the people on that cruise. Since there are so many pictures of everyone, one would think it was someone on that cruise that put the video together.

As far as the The Bachelorguinette, I must be getting old, because I thought that was rather stupid or maybe I'm missing something.

That video of the cruise was done by John Hardesty from Jillian's season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3745283;
    That video of the cruise was done by John Hardesty from Jillian's season.
    If you look at the you tube comments, Jesse co-signed that it was great and tweeted the link to it. John was eliminated the first night. I didn't even know who he was. Why is he acting like a major player? Looks like he and Jesse have teamed up to sponsor the next cruise. You, my friends, are invited too! LOL!

Jsinsak (4 days ago)
    +1
    Love you bro Nice Work !

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Madz1212;3745269;
    Uhhh ... Jesse kept posting updates that he was 'on a boat' while on the trip. Sounds like he was singing the song the whole time. LOL! I think the song is apropos as were the dumb and dumber costumes given the caliber of some of the folks who went ...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3745227;
    Glad to read about Bettina, one of the prettiest and fun to watch bachloerettes ever.
    Somewhere I missed that. Please elaborate. Thanks!!!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I think John Hardesty is the public relations guy from Idaho. He recently helped Kiptyn update a website. So, if he is in public relations or business development or whatever, he would be a go to kind of guy for this type of event.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread