Closed Thread
Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Re: Bachelor Contestants -- Where Are They Now?

Jenny Adams from Charlies season just got married December 30. She married a guy from her hometown, Edmonton, Canada. Nice looking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2691041;
    Matt's was the worst. I would place Kelli Jo as number 2. Couldn't help but like both of them.

I liked Ian too.
    I just rewatched Blob's season again and speaking of horrible endings, I was wondering about something. Did anyone notice that after Blob says goodbye to her and walks Kelli Jo to the limo there is something in her hand which she tries to hide, a piece of paper or an envelope or something??? I rewound it and looked for it when she walked down to him and it was NOT there. And when she hugged him goodbye at the limo and it was noticed by the camera, she mumbles something like, "I know, I know." As if the state that she was aware that the camera had caught it.
    As I am still pretty new to this site, can anyone tell me what this was or if it has been mentioned before?
    Just wondering if it is a letter of explanantion or a phone number or WHAT???

Well we are talking about Blob. He's a slimey one. It was probably a phone number. Gross...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Tina "Fabulous" Panas is living in LA and working for Procter and Gamble. She has been dating a guy in San Diego for a long time. Her last TV appearance was on Battle of the Network Reality Stars three years ago.

She is absolutely sweet, funny and very engaging in person.

FYI, someone posted elsewhere in this thread that Jen was still single and "dateless" in Chicago. She is single, but not dateless. I saw her with a guy in Chicago a couple of weeks ago. She is short, and still very beautiful.

As for young Andrew Firestone, he is engaged to Ivana Bozilovic. Rumors I've heard include that he parties too much in the upscale LA clubs. Another rumor circulating in LA is that he is leaving the family business.
    Last edited by rejectioncity; 01-17-2008 at 08:50 PM.

Andy is leaving the wine business. I read online that he's going to be Director of Membership for Ty Warner Hotels & Resorts.

If the name Ty Warner sounds familiar -- it's the company that makes Beanie Babies. They have 2 very upscale properties in Santa Barbara, + a 3rd somewhere else. (I wonder if they put a Beanie Baby on every pillow ...)

This sounds like a step for Andy to (next) start a Firestone Wine Club, if he goes back to the family business.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseykatt;2754433;
    I just rewatched Blob's season again and speaking of horrible endings, I was wondering about something. Did anyone notice that after Blob says goodbye to her and walks Kelli Jo to the limo there is something in her hand which she tries to hide, a piece of paper or an envelope or something??? I rewound it and looked for it when she walked down to him and it was NOT there. And when she hugged him goodbye at the limo and it was noticed by the camera, she mumbles something like, "I know, I know." As if the state that she was aware that the camera had caught it.
    As I am still pretty new to this site, can anyone tell me what this was or if it has been mentioned before?
    Just wondering if it is a letter of explanantion or a phone number or WHAT???

I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where though) where one of the final 4 ladies stated in an interview that Bob wrote each of the final 4 a personal note about his time (journey) with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama14;2758148;
    I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where though) where one of the final 4 ladies stated in an interview that Bob wrote each of the final 4 a personal note about his time (journey) with them.
    Talking about Bob's F4: Does anyone have a clue what happened to Estella? I know she dated a country singer for a short time a couple of months after the show, but that's the last thing I've heard about her, and that was 3.5 years ago...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Fanatic

I always wondered about Helene and Gwen from season two...... anyone have any info?

I have not watched this season of the Bachelor. Last time I watched faithfully, the bachelor was that fake "prince" guy Lorenzo from "Bachelor Rome"/S9.

At any rate, I was flicking thru channels today & saw him selling doggie arthritis vitamins on HSN! (Home Shopping Network). I couldn't believe it . That is soooo wrong
    Last edited by beesknees; 01-24-2008 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2767732;
    I have not watched this season of the Bachelor. Last time I watched faithfully, the bachelor was that fake "prince" guy Lorenzo from "Bachelor Rome"/S9.

At any rate, I was flicking thru channels today & saw him selling doggie arthritis vitamins on HSN! (Home Shopping Network). I couldn't believe it . That is soooo wrong
    That was his whole raison d'etre for being on The Bachelor. His family sells human skin care products on HSN and he sells animal skin care products, etc. on HSN. At the time he got some good publicity for his company. He even displayed products on Jimmy Kimmel's desk. Nothing like controversial national exposure to bring attention to your business.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread