+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/21 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: East Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Andy and his chose have seen each other 3 times during the show he said in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2411413;
    I wanted to put this here because some of the West Coast people are still watching the show and I didn't want to spoil it for them.

I have followed along with all of you from the beginning until tonight and I first want to thank the wonderful, thorough and fantastic previews of the shows that the East Coasters and the Sleuthers have given to all of us.

I was prpared to be upset with the ending because even though I wanted Tessa to be the F1, I had a lot of doubts about Andy after he told both girls that he loved them.

I now understand what he meant and I believe that he did in fact love them both for different reasons and in different ways. Maybe he just had a lot love and feelings to go around and that is a nice quality in a person.

Andy has always been pragmatic and goal oriented and I believe that in making his final decision, he followed through with his true character and how he perceived this decision and these moments to happen.

I didn't know what to make of his family and thought that they were very much like Andy...a bit pragmatic and a little stiff (or robotic as some have said about Andy himself). From past experience I knew that they would not give the answers that he sought or if they did, we wouldn't be privvy to it during the scenes that were shot.

I also understood Bevin much better by the end and knew that she truly loved Andy in the moment and how heart-broken she really was. I believe her feelings were based more on her past rejections than on her short term relationship with Andy and I wish only the best for her. She showed tremendous restraint and maturity in how she handled herself in the end. I hope that she learned something about how she approaches men and does beter in the future. She was just too into it too soon.

The NY Post article was partly correct at this point and only if Tessa declines the ring tomorrow night will they be completely right. Three months without having much contact with a man you've only known for 6 weeks can change a lot of things so I guess tomorrow will either be the beginning or the end of the rest of their lives together. I am hoping for the former.

Andy seems like a little boy at times and the only thing that really bothered me about him was his constant references to "his life" and "his future" and "his goals", etc.I didn't hear him mention how this would effect the woman that he chose so I hope it isn't all about him. I never heard him say, "I hope that I can make my future wife happy" or "I hope that I can make her dreams come true". I would have liked to have seen a little more of Andy giving than Andy simply requiring that the girls give him what he wanted and needed in order to make his decision.

I know the track record of this show, so I'd love to see the fairy tale finally play out for real and forever.

Thank you all again for the wonderful previews and posts and I wanted you to know that coming here made the season much more exciting for me then it ever has been before. I shared your enthusiasm and your emotions and I understood how you all felt about your favorite girl.

You made a show that I had learned to take with a grain of salt into a real experience despite the weird and misleading editing and the hints and clues that often lead nowhere.

I will be back for one last Bachelor epsiode tomorrow and I can't wait to hear what you all have to say in your own special ways.

I am a fan of all of you.
    . What an excellent post MEMORYLANE.. beautifully stated and I do concur!

Re: West Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

And he goes for the roundcut. Someone needs to explain option c to him which is propose to neither.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thank you to all you Fort folks. You rock! I have been a hammock hound all season but I truly felt badly for Bevin. She handled it like a lady and I think that shows the power of editing throughout the season. On the other hand, though my fairytale came true for A&T, I was disappointed in the way it was put together. I think it could have been far more romantic than what we actually got to see. And that darn wind whipping the hair in her face was distracting. Under a lanai with a few hundred candles would have been my preference. I can't believe Fleiss never asked me.

Thanks for all your posts and thoughts and sharing. You've made the journey all the better just by being you.
    "Everyone interprets the behavior of others through the lenses of their own experience."

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2411413;
    I wanted to put this here because some of the West Coast people are still watching the show and I didn't want to spoil it for them.

I have followed along with all of you from the beginning until tonight and I first want to thank the wonderful, thorough and fantastic previews of the shows that the East Coasters and the Sleuthers have given to all of us.

I was prpared to be upset with the ending because even though I wanted Tessa to be the F1, I had a lot of doubts about Andy after he told both girls that he loved them.

I now understand what he meant and I believe that he did in fact love them both for different reasons and in different ways. Maybe he just had a lot love and feelings to go around and that is a nice quality in a person.

Andy has always been pragmatic and goal oriented and I believe that in making his final decision, he followed through with his true character and how he perceived this decision and these moments to happen.

I didn't know what to make of his family and thought that they were very much like Andy...a bit pragmatic and a little stiff (or robotic as some have said about Andy himself). From past experience I knew that they would not give the answers that he sought or if they did, we wouldn't be privvy to it during the scenes that were shot.

I also understood Bevin much better by the end and knew that she truly loved Andy in the moment and how heart-broken she really was. I believe her feelings were based more on her past rejections than on her short term relationship with Andy and I wish only the best for her. She showed tremendous restraint and maturity in how she handled herself in the end. I hope that she learned something about how she approaches men and does beter in the future. She was just too into it too soon.

The NY Post article was partly correct at this point and only if Tessa declines the ring tomorrow night will they be completely right. Three months without having much contact with a man you've only known for 6 weeks can change a lot of things so I guess tomorrow will either be the beginning or the end of the rest of their lives together. I am hoping for the former.

Andy seems like a little boy at times and the only thing that really bothered me about him was his constant references to "his life" and "his future" and "his goals", etc.I didn't hear him mention how this would effect the woman that he chose so I hope it isn't all about him. I never heard him say, "I hope that I can make my future wife happy" or "I hope that I can make her dreams come true". I would have liked to have seen a little more of Andy giving than Andy simply requiring that the girls give him what he wanted and needed in order to make his decision.

I know the track record of this show, so I'd love to see the fairy tale finally play out for real and forever.

Thank you all again for the wonderful previews and posts and I wanted you to know that coming here made the season much more exciting for me then it ever has been before. I shared your enthusiasm and your emotions and I understood how you all felt about your favorite girl.

You made a show that I had learned to take with a grain of salt into a real experience despite the weird and misleading editing and the hints and clues that often lead nowhere.

I will be back for one last Bachelor epsiode tomorrow and I can't wait to hear what you all have to say in your own special ways.

I am a fan of all of you.
    Can we get a big group hug, thank you for those words memorylane!

FORT Newbie

I think its Fleiss is action

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2411424;
    Andy and his chose have seen each other 3 times during the show he said in the interview.
    Hey bugs-

Bring on the ATFR.....let's see these two lovebirds in the real world. And, I want to see more of Bevin and hope she is ok, moving on and content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2411421;
    IMO if you don't know which one you should ask a mere few hours before the proposal... then you shouldnt be asking either one.

I kind of hope he's just acting conflicted for the cameras and in reality has known for some time who his soulmate is.

I agree. I hope he is not as indecisive as the edit is making him out to be. They don't actually have to propose at the end of the season correct? Hasn't there at least been on season where that has happened?
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2411400;
    Okay, he actually looked Tessa in the eyes when he told her he loved her and said her whole name as opposed to "I love you too, Bev" into Bevin's shoulder. Rut roh.
    My husband who is now officially hooked noticed that andy's eyes were locked with Tessa's. And Bev's wasn't a look in the eyes response.

FORT Fanatic

my tv's not working...so i am watching the show online the next day. have read all your posts...thanks. memorylane just wrote something that NO ONE has mentioned in this thread...did she not give an answer to his proposal? is the answer tomorrow nite? thanks.

+ Reply to Thread