+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1065

Thread: 5/21 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: West Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2411579;
    Did anyone else notice that there isn't going to be/wasn't a girls tell-all against Andy show?
    It is the After the Rose/Girl's Tell All Show tomorrow.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2411607;
    It is the After the Rose/Girl's Tell All Show tomorrow.
    yep... I can't wait .... I hope Bevin rips him a new one for being such a 2 faced geek.

He knew darn well that it was Tessa for weeks...and kept Bevin around while Tessa wore his dogtags.

Will be interesting to see how long Tess and Andy last once it gets down to the day to day grind.. no more jewelry and fantasy dates.

They'll probably be history within a few months

FORT Fanatic

Re: East Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Can someone answer a question for me please. I know Andy (supposedly) said he loved Bevin when they were sitting on the couch and he whispered something into her hair. Did he say it to her at any other time (besides the exit conversation)?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2411615;
    yep... I can't wait .... I hope Bevin rips him a new one for being such a 2 faced geek.
    Ooo, I can't wait to see the show either. And I *so* hope that my homie Lindsay will be there. Remember her? She's the one that wanted to kick everybody's ass and walked off the show when she didn't get a rose.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I have a hard time understanding why everybody thinks Bevin's exit tonight was so "classy" or "mature"... to me it reeked of immaturity. Simply a "tamer" way to still lash back at the guy who was hurting her. This is the same Bevin that irritated most people in the beginning of the show by belittling other women, or acting pouty or victimized to grab attention from others onto herself. It's all the same Bevin. The only thing that's changed in the last few weeks is that we've only been allowed to see Bevin's interactions with 1 person (Andy), and not the true Bevin.

One bummer about tonight's show (besides the break-up being more emotional than the marriage proposal) is that the conclusion seemed to come out of nowhere. I have a hard time believing there is a love story between Andy & Tessa. Yes, I've seen the YouTube montage and yes, they have a good time together, but LOVE? I still think it was more about conquest than true love. The two of them are so awkward together whenever the discussion turns intimate that it's almost unbearable. Nonetheless, Tessa is GORGEOUS and I'm satisfied with her being the winner.

Tonight's show made me miss the bachelor Charlie. I can't remember the name of the girl he chose, but the two of them really did seem completely comfortable with each other. So it surprises me that conservative Andy--who holds marriage to such high esteem--would pop the question to a girl who 24 hours prior he didn't even think had feelings for him.

To me, this season seemed more about attaining a goal than about being in love. I hope they will make it, though. I'm so saddened by so many people's broken relationships that I kinda doubt true lasting love exists anymore...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2411623;
    Can someone answer a question for me please. I know Andy (supposedly) said he loved Bevin when they were sitting on the couch and he whispered something into her hair. Did he say it to her at any other time (besides the exit conversation)?
    I noticed after she was leaving him familys, he was walking her to the car and he said it.. but i cant quite remember if he ever said it before..

Hope thats helps..

I still dont understand why in the hell he would continue to tell Bevin everything he did as he is rejecting her. It was like he wanted to see her hurt more.. He made it more difficult than it needed to be.. I felt for Bevin.. I have liked her from the beginning.

FORT Newbie

haha thats funney!!!!! that looks like her. ha ha

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2411666;
    So it surprises me that conservative Andy--who holds marriage to such high esteem--would pop the question to a girl who 24 hours prior he didn't even think had feelings for him.
    Oh, I totally disagree. During the date 24 hours prior, I saw both Tessa and Andy expressing very strong heartfelt feelings for each other which is what clinched it for Andy, that Tessa finally let all the walls down. I found it very moving to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monique8886
    I noticed after she was leaving him familys, he was walking her to the car and he said it.. but i cant quite remember if he ever said it before..
    I don't recall that, but I was talking about their last date when Bevin came out and told him she loved him. I can't help but distrust that he actually told her he loved her back.

Quote Originally Posted by Monique8886;2411667;
    I still dont understand why in the hell he would continue to tell Bevin everything he did as he is rejecting her. It was like he wanted to see her hurt more.. He made it more difficult than it needed to be.. I felt for Bevin.. I have liked her from the beginning.

No, I think he truly had feelings for her but had stronger feelings for Tessa. I don't think he wanted to hurt her at all. I think that if I were in his position and had feelings of love for two women, I would find it very difficult to let one go. The same if I were in love with two men. Point being: love hurts and someone always gets hurt with love. Bevin is a strong lady and she will bounce back and I certainly hope that she truly finds her one true love soon.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by Boot;2411475;

In the end, I've surmised that Bevin is smart, hard-working, and has pulled herself up from a lower class life with grace and steadfastness. Tessa, on the other hand, is demure, malleable, easy-going, passive--- the perfect "wife" for a military man whose career (Duty, Honor, Country) comes first. She will be content as an ancillary adjunct to the star officer whereas Bevin would have caused the traditional, Patriarchal, conservative Andy some eventual frustration.

I knew that Bevin would be deeply disappointed, but that like SHE even said, she would not die. Tessa, if rejected, might have had a stroke but we'd probably have seen only a tear edge it's way from her left eye. She never displayed any strong emotion beyond fear and insecurity-- She seemed incredulous that Andy actually picked her.

Bevin's social work with Alzheimer's patients demonstrates her selflessness and dedication to her field, yet her special project on menopausal women and sexual disfunction (along with her apparent sexual self-confidence) suggests she herself, owns her own orgasm--which many "old fashioned" guys find threatening. She is strong and will pick herself up and hopefully find someone who appreciates her openness, progressive attitudes, and strong sense of self--that is, if she "needs" to find any man at all! (I have a feeling Andy knew deep down that Bevin didn't really NEED him)

Tessa, on the other hand, will disappear into Andy's background, push out a passal of kids, and find a sense of security in the prison of nomadic military-wife domesticity where in between part-time shifts as a cashier at the PX, she'll work at perfecting a recipe for pineapple-upside-down cake.

Andy picked the right woman for him. Bevin narrowly escaped a life and man unworthy of her. And Tessa lived happily ever after-- FADE OUT.
    Best first post ever.

On the bright side for Bevin- she just passed the audition to be the next Bachelorette.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread