+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1065

Thread: 5/21 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: West Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2411484;
    The music is cracking me up - it's like a cheesy B movie - oh that's right, it is from a cheesy B movie.
    Hee. They do have some funny music moments. I especially liked the 'bow chicka bow bow' music last week during Danielle and Andy's ocean swim.

Oh. My. Gawd! I finally heard some inflection out of Andy! I'm stunned.

Oh gag -cue the music. Where the hell's Richard Gere?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2411486;
    HEY Cleo. I would've thought out of everybody here that YOU'D be all over Andy AND the girls' communication skills. With Tessa it's that sleepy (sans sexy) voice with 'like' thrown in every five words, and with Bevin it's the way she adds all those *sighs* in odd places when she speaks. And with Andy - well, he's just a mess. My computerized text-to-speech reader has more inflection than that boy does. Seriously. They're ALL a bunch of gubers when it comes to holding a conversation.

Not that that changes the fact that I think both girls are super sweet. Andy's still a dork in my book.
    rofl!!!! Jewelsy!!

Well I'm holding back and saving all my venom for Big Brother.... I don't want to waist it on geeky Andy Pandy

But seriously I know what you mean... they're conversations were like watching Grease with Olivia Newton John and John Travolta.... so 50's and geeky... it's a wonder i didnt pull all my hair out by the roots

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I hated seeing Bevin hurt........

BUT, I loved that proposal. Two smart, dorky, sincere people found each other and I love them for it!

Andy adored Tessa all along, and by golly, at the 11th hour, Tessa gave him her heart. How cute was the collage, love that!

Re: East Coast Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2411482;
    ouch!! i TOTALLY disagree! i think both women had a lot of independence and personality. i just think tessa hid it more in front of the cameras. and i think she will challenge andy intellectually as well as in other ways. if she does end up "in the background," she will be the strength and the backbone that he will lean on. and of course the stand-up comic of the family
    Thank you Sparkyanna, because I really didn't know how to respond to that post. You did so beautifully.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

I really enjoyed the proposal. I think it was sweet and completely in keeping with the personalities we have glimpsed with these two.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Is it Kenny Chesney? who sings that song "You had me at hello"?.. well no matter...

I think Tessa had Andy at "2 Muffins in the oven...."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I found it interesting that FINALLY a bachelor said "I love you" before the FRC. I always thought that was a no no. It must have felt weird to love both women, but I truly believe he had the hots for Bevin and loves Tessa. I also think Tessa is politically, philosophically, and spiritually a better match for Andy. Bevin is liberal and admits it. Andy and his family are conservative. I think Tessa would make a much more realistic Navy wife as well. While we're on the topic, I just want to thank Armywife for noticing the ring box on the table. That clinched the winner... for the first time the winning GIRL was on the viewers left instead of the right. SHOCKING! I'd say for sluethers, this is definitely the most shocking Rose Ceremony ever. Chris even called it "unpredictable".

I cried for Bevin.. It's hard to watch someone get their heart broken. However it bugged me that Bevin kept saying "He didn't love me", when he had just told her he did, but felt Tessa was the right one for him. I've been told that... it's excruciating, but it can happen. Physical attraction is not a good thing to base a marriage on... that kinds of lust just doesn't often last a lifetime.

FORT Regular

I'm looking forward to the ATR show. I'm quite sure that Bevin has already "moved on" she is quite a strong gal, I just hope she doesn't give up on love - she's got a lot to give.
    Personally, I'm thrilled to have seen Tessa evolve during the course of TB for that i can thank Fliess, but not for the evil he did with Bevin.
    IMO Tessa was the "star" of the show this season, she's got a special quality - her absolute truths that came out to Andy when she was ready.
    Hope their love lasts and grows...

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2411438;
    I agree. I hope he is not as indecisive as the edit is making him out to be. They don't actually have to propose at the end of the season correct? Hasn't there at least been on season where that has happened?
    Only Aaron (B2), Andrew (B3), and Byron (B6) have proposed. Three out of nine previous Bachelors. That makes it a rarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2411481;
    Okay, Byron's proposal to Mary kicked Andy's proposal's ass.
    Ten times over.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 05-22-2007 at 03:32 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momma_bird;2411043;
    I am so totally happy with the ending. He was in lust with Bevin and in love with Tessa. Love lasts. Lust fizzles. Perfect love story I think. Even his grandpa hinted to that fact that the spark wont keep the love alive forever. It takes more than the spark he and Bevin had. I am so glad because Tess is the one he asked to stay originally and she let herself open up and fell in love with him. Cant wait till tomorrow.

I think he did love Bevin but was not IN LOVE with her.
    Finally, I found something I totally agree with! Did really latch on to the grandpa comment too...thought it so appropriate for this situation (at least how it was edited).

I do wish the best for Bevin...but truly believe that Tessa and Andy will make it in the long run...at least I hope!

+ Reply to Thread