+ Reply to Thread

Thread: for all Austin Texas area Bachelor/Bachelorette fans

for all Austin Texas area Bachelor/Bachelorette fans

If you want to be on next season's show, show up tonight at Round Rock Express game as they are doing a casting call. They want you to show up @ 7:00 and tell them why you would be good on the show. They will also accept nominations of others you know who would be good on the show and you can download applications. They want singles who are successful, ambitious and looking to "settle down." I am not pretty enough to go on there but in case any of you single Texans are, there you go.

Re: for all Austin Texas area Bachelor/Bachelorette fans

Oh wow - I just passed the Dell Diamond about 10 minutes ago and commented to my husband about the Express playing at home tonight. Ahhhh, but I am married and non-bachelorette material .... would be fun to watch the casting though ... but I will be home watching the finale instead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;2408895;
    Oh wow - I just passed the Dell Diamond about 10 minutes ago and commented to my husband about the Express playing at home tonight. Ahhhh, but I am married and non-bachelorette material .... would be fun to watch the casting though ... but I will be home watching the finale instead!!
    me too (go Tessa) and I think it strange they would do a casting call against the finale of both bachelor and DWTS. If I was taller and skinnier I would go for it. I am not ugly, just heavy set and short. Oh Well as it would be cool to have someone from Leander on the show!!

I have a sweet handsome son in Austin but, alas, he's a poor graduate student. Definitely not Bachelor material!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyI;2408986;
    I have a sweet handsome son in Austin but, alas, he's a poor graduate student. Definitely not Bachelor material!
    Hey I will take a "poor" graduate student if he is a good person and compatable with me! LOL. Does he go to UT? I work in Austin for the state and I love UT. ST ED's and TSU are good schools too. What is he studying? I am not asking due to interest or despiration, I just think it's cool to learn about people's families.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2408999;
    Hey I will take a "poor" graduate student if he is a good person and compatable with me! LOL. Does he go to UT? I work in Austin for the state and I love UT. ST ED's and TSU are good schools too. What is he studying? I am not asking due to interest or despiration, I just think it's cool to learn about people's families.
    He's in the film school/grad program at UT. No money, old car, wrinkled clothes, always late, loves Austin music....and sooooooo cute. Don't I sound like a mom???

He'd be a hilarious addition to a Bachelorette show because he's very honest and funny. No ego and not competitive, so he wouldn't last past the first night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyI;2409056;
    He's in the film school/grad program at UT. No money, old car, wrinkled clothes, always late, loves Austin music....and sooooooo cute. Don't I sound like a mom???

He'd be a hilarious addition to a Bachelorette show because he's very honest and funny. No ego and not competitive, so he wouldn't last past the first night!!!
    Doesn't sound like my type w/interests, but sounds like great guy. Hey I have a lot of single friends who would love a guy like that. It's great to be proud of your kids. At least you aren't trying to marry him off to every girl in Texas! Oh well, My mom means well... lol!

+ Reply to Thread