+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any special plans for the FRC?

FORT Newbie

Any special plans for the FRC?

Just wondering what everybody's plans are for the big event?

At home? With friends?

Cocktails and kleenex?

Will anybody cheat and look online for before they watch it on TV?

Re: Any special plans for the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvkauai;2407511;
    Will anybody cheat and look online for before they watch it on TV?

I don't know if I'll cheat or not! I'm just gonna make sure the kids are in bed and give the dog a big juicy bone so no one will distract me from my television screen. And after Tuesday night I can have my life back!!!!

I don't know what I'll do without all my cool posting friends I've met here these last few weeks . It's been a lot of fun!
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Early home...
    Feed the dobbies, the conure,the amazon,the lovebirds,the cats...
    Order Thai for Dinner....Pineapple Fried Rice and Roasted Duck Curry..
    Then...the usual....watch THE BACHELOR while snuggled on bed with Hubby..
    with Bermuda Swizzle as our favorite drink to celebrate....
    I am sure we will celebrate for Andy and Tessa

FORT Fanatic

Dancing with the stars first, then cocktails (midori's thanks to AZhotflash) and kleenex because the proposal to Tessa is going to be incredible. Kids and husband have been instructed to leave mommy alone from 8:00 on! God bless my hubby!! One more night I told him! Yeah right! I will find something else to get addicted to!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2407860;
    Dancing with the stars first, then cocktails (midori's thanks to AZhotflash) and kleenex because the proposal to Tessa is going to be incredible. Kids and husband have been instructed to leave mommy alone from 8:00 on! God bless my hubby!! One more night I told him! Yeah right! I will find something else to get addicted to!!!
    hahaha. my husband has been complaining about how much time i've spent on the fort. "it'll all be over after tonight" i keep promising....

no super special plans. my husband and i will be watching it together with LOTS of red wine. i will be celebrating andy and tessa's engagement, he will be celebrating the end of the bachelor

FORT Fogey

From 6-8, I will be reading the boards because I have no will power when it comes to staying away from spoilers. I can't just sit here knowing that all you East Coasters already know who Andy has chosen...I just CAN'T! Then the fiance and I will watch it together while it airs on TV. And I'll either be trying really hard not to look too excited or really hard not to look ticked off. He hates spoilers and thinks I'm nuts for reading them and he's well aware of who I'm rooting for

My husband pretends he's not interested, but I have noticed he has one eye propped open and secretly he wants Tessa to get the final rose!

I'll be on the boards from 6pm-8pm on the West Coast too. I can't help it!!! So all you East Coasters, please don't be afraid to be as descriptive as possible! Hubby will be at the gym until 8:30pm, so I can be on the boards in peace

Then I'll watch the show for myself at 9pm with him. I won't tell him what happens though. He is rooting for Tessa (even though he won't admit to anyone else that he watches it with me.)

FORT Newbie

Before answering your specific question about tonight, let me just say that this is an incredible week! DWTS finale, AI finale, Bach finale - I can't hardly stand it, I'm so excited!!!! And, my hubbie is turning 40 on Wednesday (thank goodness it's not today or tomorrow - hehe).

As far as tonight goes, after DWTS and the kids are in bed, will sit down with some wine and kleenex with a couple of my neighbors, and will be glued to the TV!! Woohoo - what a week!!

I'm turning off my phones (my dh is incapable of letting the phone ring and for some reason if one grown kid calls, then others do, too) and fixing nachos. DH is now a Bachelor fan and can even identify editing issues! We're psyched.

And rooting for Tessa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast