+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2437091;
    My two favorite moments:

1. The last time Kate falls on the ski's and she says "I'm done". Snow hates me & I hate it. (That's so how I feel ).

2. When Andy is talking about the Cinderella date in his PI and he says "I'm nervous, but I'm gonna go out there and give it my all". AAWWW! Reminded me of my youngest brother (14yrs old) getting ready for his first date.
    I forgot this line! I also loved Kate's shut ups and other comments at the RC's. She and Nicole provided much needed comic relief.

When Alexis says that if she does not kiss on a first one on one date, she would not kiss on a six on one date. Smart girl.

My I can't beleive this is real moment when Erin, Susan Nicole and Alexis where discussing how many were going home. I think it was 12 roses total, 15 girls there, One was given already. How many were going home. I cracked up watching them trying to figure it out.

Funny moment when Andy said he wanted to buy some extra roses. So sweet.

FORT Newbie

So many, so many... but I think my favorite moment is during the proposal -- The expression on Tessa's face when Andy says "It's just you and me" I always hit the "pause" button right there.

(and I think this is my favorite thread on FORT)

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2437114;
    I forgot this line! I also loved Kate's shut ups and other comments at the RC's. She and Nicole provided much needed comic relief.
    They did indeed, they both had laughing a lot there in the beginning.

From zooqueen - "So many, so many... but I think my favorite moment is during the proposal -- The expression on Tessa's face when Andy says "It's just you and me" I always hit the "pause" button right there." - and how many times have you watched that moment. I know for myself I have watched and rewatched these episodes way more than I can count........

A couple other moments I remembered from the beginning of A&T:
    T - I just got to spend some time alone with Andy and it was great. I feel a connection with Andy because, I don't know, I just do!
    T - I am so sick of thinking and talking about the kid and not hanging out with him.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2431369;
    My favorite moment which I also felt cemented Andy's feeling that "this is the woman for me" was at Tahoe when he road on the back of Tessa's skis. I thought it symbolized her strength and her ability to carry not only her own weight in the relationship but she could carry the weight of the entire relationship.

She appeared to be a force to be reckoned with. She was skilled and could take him places. When they approached the rest of the group it looked as if she hip-checked and knocked them over. What guy wouldn't be driven out of his mind after that. She is beyond cool. I wish I were her.
    Hi I'm new to posting on this board. I've been reading some threads but had never read this one. I love reading everyone's favorite moments and agree with all of them about Tess and Andy.

I just wanted to say that I have also always love the scene where she carries him on the skis; but I just loved the symbolism you just pointed out. I had never thought about it like that before but is so true.

I also loved the foot massage. It revealed that she was much more sensuous than she appeared. He was surprised and most likely wondered what other little treats were in store.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2437436;
    I also loved the foot massage. It revealed that she was much more sensuous than she appeared. He was surprised and most likely wondered what other little treats were in store.
    That's a good one. Pretty impressive on Tessa's part to manage such a private and intimate moment in the midst of that first evening. One of the other girls commented they felt like they walked in on something. I loved your post where you said you wish you were her as well.

I love that Tessa gives Andy a couple of slaps on his rear when she thinks that Andy has to go first on the zip line (rock, paper, scissors, shoot!)!

Quote Originally Posted by singintune114;2437586;
    I love that Tessa gives Andy a couple of slaps on his rear when she thinks that Andy has to go first on the zip line (rock, paper, scissors, shoot!)!
    I also loved Tessa's confused look.

I was just as confused.

Andy won, so I thought he was going to go first.

I also like the fact that she did not argue the point. Not worth arguing, she went on first.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2437604;
    I also loved Tessa's confused look.

I was just as confused.

Andy won, so I thought he was going to go first.

I also like the fact that she did not argue the point. Not worth arguing, she went on first.
    Yeah, I thought that was another example of her 'go for it' attitude that is such a match with Andy. Contrast that with Bevin having to be talked onto the helicopter and jumping into the water at the waterfall. I can relate to Bevin on both accounts, but Tessa seems much more like Andy in those situations.

+ Reply to Thread