+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

I like how lady like both Danielle and Stephanie W were. Speaks volumes of their character.

I love the discussion with Tessa and Andy about Tessa going home before the RC after Tahoe. Andy was nervous Tessa would leave. His face was sweeting. How he hugged her. How he understood what she was asking of him.

I loved the way when at the FD Tessa is telling Andy of why she was like she was, she said she wanted everything she did, felt and said to be real. She was going to go on to something else. Way to private I think. Andy kissed her quiet. Just before she started talking about that, he was muching. He put down what ever he had and sat back and gave her his undivided attention.

The way at the Cindarella date, he said where did you come from. He said his heart was full when he was with her.

I love the whole Cinderella date, from Andy being so nervous all the way to the end. It was so lovely to watch two people on an intimate outing.

I love Andy's reaction to Tessa's Inca trail stroy.

I love how Tessa pretended a fake injury.

I like the way Tessa said she did not ride the bull sexy LOL

I thougth it was nice how comfortable Tessa was sitting next to Andy in hot tub.

I thought it was funny how the women watched when Bevin and Andy jumped into the pool.

How Tessa got embarassed about the foot massage after Stephanie W came in.

I like how of all the places Andy can position himself in the jet ont he way to Tahoe, he sat on the arm rest next to Tessa. Was that telling or what.

I love how Tessa laughed at herself when she fell off the inner tube. How Tessa and Andy made snow angels in Tahoe.

I like how the women got together to help Bevin get ready. It said a lot about their character.

I like how Nicole and Andy danced. She said, Andy is this our thing.

I like how Nicole used her fingers to give the visual of how short Stehp T's dress was.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2436987;
    I loved the way when at the FD Tessa is telling Andy of why she was like she was, she said she wanted everything she did, felt and said to be real. She was going to go on to something else. Way to private I think. Andy kissed her quiet. Just before she started talking about that, he was muching. He put down what ever he had and sat back and gave her his undivided attention.
    He did sit back to give her his undivided attention and then said "say no more" as she was about to go onto something else (I felt it was very sweet, he didn't need any more words and he knew how hard it was for her) and he kissed her. I loved that moment as well.

From MomLady, I like how of all the places Andy can position himself in the jet ont he way to Tahoe, he sat on the arm rest next to Tessa. Was that telling or what. - also on the Yacht ride home, he sat between Amber and Tessa who was on the end and kept looking Tessa's way the whole ride home.

FORT Fan

I noticed the difference in the "dip" he did with Tessa when she was trying on dresses on the Cinderella date...in the purple dress, where she doesn't go back too far...she keeps control of the dip...to when he dips her at the FRC and she totally lets loose...lets him take control...one of my favorite moments because it was so telling.

Gosh there are so many favorite moments arent there? I loved it when Tessa asked him to hop on her skis for a ride. I loved the restaurant portion of the Cinderella date "where did you come from?" I also liked it when his mom just had to say that Tessa's beauty caused her to have to stare. And the way Andy glanced at Tessa when his mom said it took her a while to warm up to ANdy's dad when they first met. There were so many lovely bits.

My two favorite moments:

1. The last time Kate falls on the ski's and she says "I'm done". Snow hates me & I hate it. (That's so how I feel ).

2. When Andy is talking about the Cinderella date in his PI and he says "I'm nervous, but I'm gonna go out there and give it my all". AAWWW! Reminded me of my youngest brother (14yrs old) getting ready for his first date.

Pajamasam, Di24 and Lifeisgood, excellent favorite moments.

I have been going by episode thinking of the favorites that come to mind.

I love how Andy could not understand Tina being so unsure of herself when she said she thought she was going home. Andy had so much respect for Tina. He could not understand how guys would find Tina's smarts are a turn off for some guys. Tina had experienced this and Andy was clueless. I am sure it comes from the fact because he respected Tina, he like the way she made him think with ther questions etc.

Major good point for Andy's character.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2437068;
    And the way Andy glanced at Tessa when his mom said it took her a while to warm up to ANdy's dad when they first met.
    I loved Tessa's look after his Mom said that as well. So many good moments!

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2437091;
    My two favorite moments:

1. The last time Kate falls on the ski's and she says "I'm done". Snow hates me & I hate it. (That's so how I feel ).

2. When Andy is talking about the Cinderella date in his PI and he says "I'm nervous, but I'm gonna go out there and give it my all". AAWWW! Reminded me of my youngest brother (14yrs old) getting ready for his first date.

Good ones Koolangel.

I like snow, on nice warm snowy days LOL.

What about the comments that Andy had to court Tessa.

Or the fact that he said at the end of the Cinderella dat he had accomplished what he set out to do. He also said he was in a blissfull state. So sweet.,

FORT Regular

My other favorite moments are:
    1. Tessa squeals after the proposal, "We're getting married!". Too cute.
    2. AFRC - Andy jokes that Tessa is pregnant. You can hear Chris laugh in the background and Tessa shakes Andy's arm tells everyone, "Just joking!" I loved this scene because it shows that Tessa and Andy are comfortable with each other.
    3. Nicole had a lot of funny comments. Wish she stayed longer.

+ Reply to Thread