+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2428133;
    These are also some I my favorites from the show. I also got a kick out of Andys grandma. She was so cute. I liked when Grandpa was talking about the physical attraction and she jumped in oh yes it is.

I also enjoyed kayaking with the other kayakers even if I did go down with it. Great group of people here.
    Grandma was a smart women, loved her. To all the kayakers it was fun

FORT Regular

I pretty much loved every Andy/Tessa moment, but one of my favorites was seeing them wrestling in the snow on her hometown date. There's nothing I love more than a good, messy fight in the snow, and that made me giggle like a 10 year old.

Other favorite moments:

Stephanie and Danielle's conversation about the way Tina kept managing to get roses ever time they thought she was going home at the F6 rose ceremony. Stephanie W. was so cute.

Amber's obsession over her one-on-one date with Andy in Tahoe and all the girls' reactions to her. My absolute favorite was the expression on Tessa's face when Amber is asking the girls what she should wear. Absolutely priceless!

My favorite moment which I also felt cemented Andy's feeling that "this is the woman for me" was at Tahoe when he road on the back of Tessa's skis. I thought it symbolized her strength and her ability to carry not only her own weight in the relationship but she could carry the weight of the entire relationship.

She appeared to be a force to be reckoned with. She was skilled and could take him places. When they approached the rest of the group it looked as if she hip-checked and knocked them over. What guy wouldn't be driven out of his mind after that. She is beyond cool. I wish I were her.

Tessa's last squeal "We're getting married!".

FORT Regular

Another cute moment was when Tessa said she was so nervous she thought she might throw up. That is so real and that's why I love Tessa!

"This is my girlfriend" on the Pearl Harbor memorial
    The duo who didn't want to get their hair wet in the triathlon... they cracked me up
    Stephanie SC getting voted off
    The Peyton/Tessa date, which I think was the first time I thought Tessa was the girl... when Peyton (likeable girl, btw) was very openly telling Andy how she felt, whereas Tessa was more reserved, and yet you just knew Peyton was going home because he liked Tessa so much
    The Cinderella date.
    Some of the incredibly awkward ways in which girls tried to get Andy's attention early on-- the worm, gymnastics in an evening gown.. you can't accuse them of not trying!
    Tina's awkwardness and Tina's straightforwardness. She asked the harder questions, even though she didn't know if she'd like the answers, and she put Andy on the spot. Refreshing, since it almost never happens. At times, though, she was pretty awkward... in that mud bath date, while Stephanie SC singlehandedly washed Andy in the shower afterwards and the other girls tried to get some attention, Tina looked like she was going through the daily shower routine, not paying a lick of attention to anyone else there, and looking like she wanted to get in and out ASAP.

And definitely spending the entire week before the finale glued to the spoiler threads, trying to figure out who would win, because I knew if anyone was going to figure it out, it was the FORT sleuths. And knowing that if I didn't check up for even a few hours, I'd be reading several pages of discussion to catch up I'm nowhere near the interpreter that you all are, but maybe I'll try my hand a little bit this next time.

I liked it when Tessa took that deep breath when she was walking with Chris at finale and after Andy placed the ring on her finger, her hand was shaking.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I absolutely loved every Andy & Tessa moment together but here are a couple of my favorites:

"Where did you come from" on Cinderella/Pretty Woman Date and Tessa's grin and the kiss afterward.

Every hand holding scene. I think that is such a strong gesture in a relationship when you reach for the one you loves hand. They had a good moment on the balcony that first night, when they are walking into the living room before he puts the diamonds on her, walking through the Fantasy Suite, and many, many more.

Tessa, will you please accept this rose?

Tessa HT date when he was looking at her while she was pointing out The Capitol, it was just too cute.

Tessa on Andy's HT date talking to his sister. Being with Andy, gulp, I didn't know I had this void that he like uh.......Would love to see that whole conversation.

Their moment on the beach when they are talking about what his sister said about her being so sincere and true, would love to see more of that as well.

I just love these 2 and can't get enough.

Loved it when Tessa watched him stand after placing the ring on her finger. She didn't look at the ring but followed him with her eyes.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I like how when Tessa snagged her dress at the very beginning she just tugged at it with confidence.

I like how Tessa carried herself for the whole show.

I like how Tina was evaluating Andy to see if he was good with Kids. (Charity, playground group date.)

I like how Tessa said something she wanted to see how Andy interacts with his family.

I love the way Tessa's dad who was sitting quietly says, you did what? when Andy said he watched Tessa try on dresses. I am sure Andy would do the same thing, with his daughters. What a perfect Dad moment.

+ Reply to Thread