+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 136

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

  1. #51
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    I love all of the cute Andy & Tessa moments already mentioned, of course, but as I was editing one of my posts, it reminded me of one of my favorite moments and probably where my Tessa luv grew even stronger.

    During the aircraft carrier date, they're walking around inside the ship and Andy says something like 4,500 men would live on this ship (is that the right number?). And Tessa responds, "Wow, that's like a whole city... er.. a small town."

    Yeah, I know. Sad.

  2. #52
    FORT Newbie Rhyrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    14

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    I have another one. I seriously need to get back to my life.

    The blondes and brunettes on the boat and Tessa telling her blonde joke and then clinking beer bottles w/Andy and telling him "now go have fun". Priceless!

  3. #53
    FORT Regular flutterby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lancaster, TX
    Posts
    109

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyrum;2425933;
    I have another one. I seriously need to get back to my life.

    The blondes and brunettes on the boat and Tessa telling her blonde joke and then clinking beer bottles w/Andy and telling him "now go have fun". Priceless!
    I have to agree that makes me laugh every time I think about it. It was one of the few moments we were shown Tessa's sense of humor. You all have come up with so many other wonderful and funny moments. One to add was when Andy offered Tessa the sushi that was placed to look like a rose. Too funny!!

  4. #54
    FORT Newbie Everestgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    18

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    One of my favorites, not sure if mentioned by others, was the beginning of A/T last chance date. Andy was waiting for Tessa on the beach. When he saw her, he ran to her and picked her up and said "god, I missed you. It felt so long..". Then thye kissed. He was so eager to see Tessa after a day seperation from his home town date a day earlier.

  5. #55
    FORT Fan singintune114's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    183

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Like many of you, I love just about every moment Andy and Tessa are together. But I did notice something in the Cinderella date I don't recall seeing mentioned. When Andy gives her the first kiss (just after the "Where did you come from?" moment - Sigh....) Tessa reacts to him with a barely audible "mmmmm." I wish they had let us see more of that kiss-fest, but of course if they had, they would have given the ending of the show away!

  6. #56
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    141

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by singintune114;2426836;
    Like many of you, I love just about every moment Andy and Tessa are together. But I did notice something in the Cinderella date I don't recall seeing mentioned. When Andy gives her the first kiss (just after the "Where did you come from?" moment - Sigh....) Tessa reacts to him with a barely audible "mmmmm." I wish they had let us see more of that kiss-fest, but of course if they had, they would have given the ending of the show away!
    Ah that was such a great moment when he said that to her. You could see he was falling for her big-time. I loved all their stuff together on the show. I really liked when he told the little girl on the Pearl Harbor Memorial that Tessa was his girlfriend. HMMM guess he was thinking ahead to the last rose!

  7. #57
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,789

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Non Tessa, Tessa, Tessa moments:

    Anytime Kate was on camera
    Stephanie (SC) soap opera audition during her "dramatic" exit
    Nicole's squeal
    The birthday cake (I'll have to try replacing eggs with tequila)
    The drill instructor - Nicole's expression/Kate's wise-crack
    Bevin's "I'm pretty damn bummed..." sequence
    Bevin and Andy snuggling on the terrace couch post Boot Camp
    The Charity Date

    Kayaking and the wonderful posters who paddled with me to the end. Thank
    you.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2007 at 02:06 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #58
    FORT Newbie Dreamzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by teach;2427645;
    Ah that was such a great moment when he said that to her. You could see he was falling for her big-time. I loved all their stuff together on the show. I really liked when he told the little girl on the Pearl Harbor Memorial that Tessa was his girlfriend. HMMM guess he was thinking ahead to the last rose!
    I thought the same thing that he was already committed to Tessa. I still love the scene when Tessa gave Andy the picture collage and when he said he was so frickin in love with her!

  9. #59
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2427996;
    Non Tessa, Tessa, Tessa moments:

    Anytime Kate was on camera
    Stephanie (SC) soap opera audition during her "dramatic" exit
    Nicole's squeal
    The birthday cake (I'll have to try replacing eggs with tequila)
    The drill instructor - Nicole's expression/Kate's wise-crack
    Bevin's "I'm pretty damn bummed..." sequence
    Bevin and Andy snuggling on the terrace couch post Boot Camp
    The Charity Date

    Kayaking and the wonderful posters who paddled with me to the end. Thank
    you.
    These are also some I my favorites from the show. I also got a kick out of Andys grandma. She was so cute. I liked when Grandpa was talking about the physical attraction and she jumped in oh yes it is.

    I also enjoyed kayaking with the other kayakers even if I did go down with it. Great group of people here.

  10. #60
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,636

    Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

    I loved the little nose rub Andy and Bevin had going there for a while..
    I also loved it when he looked at her banged up leg, and told her it was sexy.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.