+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Andy arriving at Tessa's hometown date and her "presenting" him with that huge snowball and saying I made this while I was waiting for you.

And yes, the rock, paper scissors moment before the zipline and her thinking that he "won" the chance to go first when they were actually doing to see who would "lose" the chance to go first. Hysterical.

FORT Fan

1.rock,paper, scissors and tessa's bewilderment because she thought she had one (tessa-- i;ve never understood rock, paper, scissors, either 2. when andy asks tessa you will accept this rose after the 2-0n-one date and tessa gives hims this fabulous hug as she melts into him (oh, yeah) 3. when andy gets on the back of her skis 4. when tessa says at a pre-rc talk, if you already know who you want, i don't want to be hurt and he looks into her eyes and says (felt like a promise) "okay" 5. playing in the snow in dc 6. andy and tessa's expressions when she says nothing would make her happier than to go tothe fantasy suite with him i'm sure i have other fav moments...but will stop here

FORT Fan

uh. oh sorry, i knew there was a number 7. the Inca Trail story

FORT Regular

Ahhh, you're making me want to watch all the episodes again, from the season premiere! Hmm...if I did a continuous marathon (hee), I suppose I could make it before I head to work tomorrow.

I'd like to add the hand-holding when Andy and Tessa are touring the fantasy suite. It makes my heart all gooey inside when I see him always reaching for her hand, as if it comforts him to know that she's there beside him.

FORT Fan

ABC took off the first Bachelor episode. I wanted to find the muffin joke and the Inca trail story, and it's gone.

The clip at the end from a few weeks ago when one of the girls couldn't figure out how to open a bottle of champagne, and started using a corkscrew like you would on a bottle of wine, and finally someone had to tell her that you POP the cork.

FORT Fan

ooo, madisonL, i loved the hand-holding, too...

FORT Newbie

Stephanie T.'s exit interview where she says, "All I wanted was for him to be happy... so let him just go and be happy". It was very creepy!

Tessa falling face first into the snow and then laughing about it.

I want to fall in love with you
    Good! Because I want to fall in love with you too!

The snowfight in DC

Tessa/Andy's Fanstasy Date

Some of my favs:

The birthday cake (episode 1)

Nicole's departure: looked like she was smiling and laughing when hugging Andy goodbye (he said something and they both smiled), then completely broke down on camera - was that staged or what?!

The look on Stephanie-Kansas' face after seeing Tessa's diamond jewelry - I think she gave a wide-eyed look that represents women everywhere. She's such a sweetheart!

Tessa: "I feel a connection with Andy because. . .I don't know, I just do!"
    (episode 1)

Andy licking his lips and "looking" at Tessa after giving her the rose (Hawaii episode) - WOW!

+ Reply to Thread