+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

I have always loved the talk Tessa and Andy had before the RC after Tahoe.

The way that Tessa told Andy that she takes it slow.

Tessa thought she had to work hard to convice Andy of how she takes it slow.

Andy working hard to convice Tessa it is ok, if she needs to take it slow. He wanted Tessa just to think of the two of them and forget about the other women there who had strong feelings.

Then at Andy's hometown meet the family date Tessa finds out that Andy's mom had taken time to warm up to his dad. His Dad knew right away.

I just love the way Andy was looking at Tessa and smiling with so much love in him, when his mom said it took longer for her to warm up to his dad.

I would love to know what Tessa thougth when she heard Andy's mom say it took her longer to warm up to Andy's dad. Did Tessa catch Andy's big smile with all the love in it when he looked at her in that instant.

I wonder how much of his mom was Andy thinking of during the conversation before the RC, while he was having his conversation with Tessa. Had his dad ever said that sometimes you need to give the lady some time, and not to rush her?

I wonder what discussions Andy and Tessa had about how Andy's parents got together.
    Last edited by MomLady; 06-24-2007 at 03:11 PM.

I liked it when Andy's mother told Andy that he was building up Bevin. She knew right away what he was trying to do.

I also liked it that Andy's mom said that she warmed up to Tessa right away.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I liked every single scene with Danielle, but I think my favorite one was at the second rose ceremony when Andy kissed her ear! That was so cute... I was really sad when he sent her home, but I did like how Danielle handled it. My favorite goodbye speech in Bachelor history (even thhough it was the sadest goodbye...)!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2450910;
    I liked every single scene with Danielle, but I think my favorite one was at the second rose ceremony when Andy kissed her ear! That was so cute... I was really sad when he sent her home, but I did like how Danielle handled it. My favorite goodbye speech in Bachelor history (even thhough it was the sadest goodbye...)!
    It's only my opinion, but I feel that Andy let Danielle go before Bevin because he didn't want to hurt her more. He knew that Tessa was his choice and was deeply concerned about her feelings. I think he was being kinder to Danielle. The fact that he kept Bevin, when he knew that Tessa was his choice--remember he proposed-- showed IMO, that he was LESS concerned with Bevin getting hurt for some reason. We heard a couple of comments about how upset Andy was at that rc, not so much about his being upset at the frc. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2451000;
    It's only my opinion, but I feel that Andy let Danielle go before Bevin because he didn't want to hurt her more. He knew that Tessa was his choice and was deeply concerned about her feelings. I think he was being kinder to Danielle. The fact that he kept Bevin, when he knew that Tessa was his choice--remember he proposed-- showed IMO, that he was LESS concerned with Bevin getting hurt for some reason. We heard a couple of comments about how upset Andy was at that rc, not so much about his being upset at the frc. JMO
    I agree with you about Danielle being sent home F3, was not to hurt her any more.

In an interview Andy said that the F3 was the hardest for him. This interview was early on. Somewhere else it was stated it took Andy an hour to get back to the Tessa and Bevin after letting Danielle go.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2451000;
    ITA, I always thought that Andy sent Danielle home before the FCR so he wouldn't hurt her more. But I also think that at that point Andy wasn't aware of how hurt Bevin would actually be. After the Fantasy Dates, he thought that she would be less hurt than Danielle, and he always said that Danielle was the most invested in him. But he realized at the last chance date that Bevin would be devastated when being sent home, so the FCR was tougher on him than he expected.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread