+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by cee23;2441208;
    she's a doll....
    she's a local here...
    Cee, I am sure she can hold up her head hi, she was a real lady on the show.

You can tell that was producer driven, shots going upstairs to catch Andy and Tessa. Still a great moment, and done very naturally.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by josieb;2416851;
    Near the end of the fantasy date, when Tessa was trying to express her feelings to Andy, you can see that she was really struggling and getting emotional, Andy just whispered "say no more" and kissed her.
    ...that just SLAYED me!

Tessa dancing like a goober in the ocean.

ANYTIME Tessa was acting like a goober; she makes me laugh out loud.

I have so many favorite moments that I can't list them all. Pretty much all of my favorite moments are of when Andy and Tessa were together. A few that stand out is when they have the "I want to fall in love with you" conversation on the HTD. My heart did jumps when that conversation happened. I also loved the moment when Tessa told Andy that she was in love with him and didn't want to go back to her life before him on their final date. I also loved them goofing off during the zip line. Ahh so many moments that I loved.

I hate to say this, but after one episode of "Age of Love" I'm nostalgic for pretty much ALL of Bachelor 10! I really liked the way Andy seemed to be looking for a smart woman. He has a top-flight education himself (which I love -- my friends used to joke that I asked all potential dates for a resume first), and seemed so proud when listing Tessa's educational accomplishments. Tessa and I also share an alma mater, so I was especially proud.

I really love everything but...

My favorites
    1) The collage, and her telling him she wanted to stay tommorrow, I still get tears.

2) The Cinderella date.

3) The proposal, it was just perfect from the words to the sunset, it could never be beat.

4) The comments at the end, "you were so nevous when did you know"

It was just the best show and LOVE STORY ever.

The moment I realized that Andy was beyond smitten and hopelessly in love with Tessa happened during the Cinderella date after Tessa said that she loved to fall asleep to sound of raindrops and Andy replied that it was so romantic if you were snuggled up with someone you loved. He was really just a love-sick puppy...how cute is that!

Then, "Where did you come from...where did you come from!" It's almost as if as a reward for his hard work and good works she was heaven-sent. It must have been so frustrating on so many levels to not be able to say what was really going through his mind nor to act on his emotions. I think that's why after Tessa's FD he said he now had two more and it was killing him.

I hope it isn't all just too good to be true.
    Last edited by blasie; 06-22-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Ok, so I have been going back and watching all the episodes in full, I know sad to admit it but I have. Anyway, a funny moment to look for if you want. Watch the rose ceremony on the third episode. And hit pause as soon as they show Tessa & Bevin after the final rose is given out. The look on their faces is priceless! (I would post the pic here but I'm technically savvy enough to make it small enough to post.) If we could only know what would come out of their mouths to coordinate. I just couldn't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2448848;
    Ok, so I have been going back and watching all the episodes in full, I know sad to admit it but I have. Anyway, a funny moment to look for if you want. Watch the rose ceremony on the third episode. And hit pause as soon as they show Tessa & Bevin after the final rose is given out. The look on their faces is priceless! (I would post the pic here but I'm technically savvy enough to make it small enough to post.) If we could only know what would come out of their mouths to coordinate. I just couldn't stop laughing.
    Lifeisgood2

Thank you for pointing that out. I do not think I ever noticed before.

LOL It is priceless.

Tessa is concerned about the two girls who did not get a rose.

Bevin is either not pleased with the hug Steph T is giving Andy or that maybe that Steph T is still there or both.

If looks could kill.

What about Steph T expression when Steph W was picked for the SQT. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by singintune114;2439774;
    I thought he was just lifting up his shirt in back, as if to give her a better view of his butt! I don't think he'd give her the finger. jmo

I loved that moment too. Tessa is quite funny!
    I thought so also that he was just flashing his butt for a better view. lol I also don't think he would give her the finger. But I'll go back and look.

Ok went back and he did lift his shirt, for the better view. Sorry no finger.
    Last edited by Turtlekeeper; 06-24-2007 at 01:06 PM.

I need to go back and watch again.

I thought his hand/arm was to way back to be lifting the shirt. I thought his arm would be more bent and closer to his body/shirt.

Andy's arm went way back and then he turned it.

Doing the movements, to me seems like he is giving her the finger.

Then Tessa laughs.

Either way both Tessa and Andy know how to joke around and have fun.
    Last edited by MomLady; 06-24-2007 at 02:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread