+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

I'm revising my favorite moments to include not only Tina cleaning Andy's teeth, Lindsay's breakdown at the first FRC, and Blakeney falling off the chair, but to also highlight the fact that it was all over for the season.

I love this show while it's on, I look forward to the next season, but man-oh-man, once I've gotten over my favorite winning or losing, I generally am done with it.

With all that said, I hate Sarah Stone til death us do part, and I'll never forgive Travis for not going with the attraction of Moana, .

I will also add that I'm more often wrong than not with who is chosen - .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by tidepool;2439508;
    Hey does anyone know where we can find this date? I haven't come across it on you tube and it would be great to see the bull riding, hot tub scenes - I can't remember what show it was on, maybe the 2nd or 3rd episode?
    Thanks if anyone can help.

It is on the second episode of the show.

I found the bull riding on "Tessa's Footage, Part 1" of wagws tape I did not see the dress or the hot tube (blue bathing bikini).

The date was the Sunset strip. First it was bull riding, then dressing up in fancy dresses, then the hot tube.

It was the same date that Bevin (red dress) said she was pretty bumbed out because she had not had any time with him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2439558;

I found the bull riding on "Tessa's Footage, Part 1" of wagws tape I did not see the dress or the hot tube (blue bathing bikini).

The date was the Sunset strip. First it was bull riding, then dressing up in fancy dresses, then the hot tube.

It was the same date that Bevin (red dress) said she was pretty bumbed out because she had not had any time with him yet.

Thanks, MomLady and Secret! I wish we could see these again. ABC puts all of the episodes of some shows up, so why can't they put these up too?

I can't stop watching the proposal! I particularly love the part when Andy says, "Do you know what's so special about this? It's just you and me." And Tessa realizes there will NOT be a "but. . ."!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2439558;

Thanks momlady now that you've cleared that up I can remember it better. I'm going to keep my eyes open and maybe the Sunset strip/hot tub parts of the second episode will turn up.

I finally got to see After the Final Rose, and that whole clip reel of Tessa and Andy nearly made me tear up. Their amazing (drink) connection (drink) and journey (drink) in general was very fun to watch.

FORT Newbie

"You got tiny toes. I got the big toes."

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2439262;
    Did everyone notice what Andy did when Tessa says "the horse not you Andy" (paraphasing).

He put his arm behind his back and gave her the finger. She laughed. Way to funny.
    I thought he was just lifting up his shirt in back, as if to give her a better view of his butt! I don't think he'd give her the finger. jmo

I loved that moment too. Tessa is quite funny!

Stephanie W: Shots and foot massages go together. Here's to relaxed feet."
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2440148;
    Stephanie W: Shots and foot massages go together. Here's to relaxed feet."
    LOL Toni,

Stephanie W was so uncomfortable, it made Tessa feel like she had done something bad.

AND the great yet, she was able to give a toast.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2440189;
    LOL Toni,

Stephanie W was so uncomfortable, it made Tessa feel like she had done something bad.

AND the great yet, she was able to give a toast.
    she's a doll....
    she's a local here...

+ Reply to Thread