+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2438624;
    Andy and Bevin wrapped in the towel after the waterfall date, where he says, "saved the best for last."
    They were a lot of moments on that date, but now we know you have to beware of Handy Dandy Andy he speaks with a forked tongue

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2438624;
    Andy and Bevin wrapped in the towel after the waterfall date, where he says, "saved the best for last."
    Ohhhh...I loved that moment, too. That was so intimate, that moment.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by tandywtcher;2437898;
    I don't think I've seen anyone mention this one. One of my favorites was Andy's reaction to the collage. It was so genuine and you could really tell how much he appreciated Tessa's effort. He couldn't stop smiling while he was looking at it.
    I agree, Andy totally loved it. His expression is priceless.

I could see the his mind thinking of every moment he was reminded of.

Looking back on it now, my favorite moments are 1) When that girl in epi 1 fell out of her chair getting her in a fight with crazy Lindsay (KS), 2) When Erin and Susan (the Barbie twins) walked in the pool to keep hair dry, 3) when Tessa and Andy kissed in the helecopter after aircraft carrier date, 4) when Tessa put Andy on her skiis, 5) when Tessa told Andy the jokes on the yacht and his reactions to them and also Tina picking Andy's teeth (priceless) 6) Tessa and Andy playing in the snow (these two have so much fun together,) 7) when Andy runs to kiss Tessa in the jeep on o/n date and later when she smacks his butt when she thinks he's first on the zip line, 8) When Tessa complements the behind in front of her aloud and says "the horse" very funny 9) and my all time favorite is when Andy proposed to give us Happily Ever After ending. Loved this season, this and Trista/Ryan were my favorite seasons ever.

Someone help me out please!

Tessa is in a black sleeveless sequined dress with her hair in a ponytail. Andy comes up behind her (she's with other girls,but it doesn't show exactly who) and she sort of leans back into him. Can anyone tell me when this was? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2439220;

Tessa is in a black sleeveless sequined dress with her hair in a ponytail. Andy comes up behind her (she's with other girls,but it doesn't show exactly who) and she sort of leans back into him. Can anyone tell me when this was? Thanks!
    That was during the group date to the Sunset Strip. After the bull-riding, they got dressed in the fancy dresses and had cocktails and then got into the pool/hot tub.

I love the comfort of her and him ealry on. She just leans in and smiles, they had a way of comunicating.

Even when she sat next to him in the hot tub same date. She was not all over him, but Andy felt her pressence and they talked.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2439082;
    Looking back on it now, my favorite moments are 1) When that girl in epi 1 fell out of her chair getting her in a fight with crazy Lindsay (KS), 2) When Erin and Susan (the Barbie twins) walked in the pool to keep hair dry, 3) when Tessa and Andy kissed in the helecopter after aircraft carrier date, 4) when Tessa put Andy on her skiis, 5) when Tessa told Andy the jokes on the yacht and his reactions to them and also Tina picking Andy's teeth (priceless) 6) Tessa and Andy playing in the snow (these two have so much fun together,) 7) when Andy runs to kiss Tessa in the jeep on o/n date and later when she smacks his butt when she thinks he's first on the zip line, 8) When Tessa complements the behind in front of her aloud and says "the horse" very funny 9) and my all time favorite is when Andy proposed to give us Happily Ever After ending. Loved this season, this and Trista/Ryan were my favorite seasons ever.
    Did everyone notice what Andy did when Tessa says "the horse not you Andy" (paraphasing).

He put his arm behind his back and gave her the finger. She laughed. Way to funny.

FORT Regular

I loved it when Tessa said "not you Andy the horse," for the cute behind comment. Except I didn't see it as Andy giving her the finger, but he seemed to be lifting up the back of his shirt to show his butt off.

FORT Regular

Hey does anyone know where we can find this date? I haven't come across it on you tube and it would be great to see the bull riding, hot tub scenes - I can't remember what show it was on, maybe the 2nd or 3rd episode?
    Thanks if anyone can help.

+ Reply to Thread