+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Re: Favorite moments from The Bachelor: Officer & a Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2437436;
    I also loved the foot massage. It revealed that she was much more sensuous than she appeared. He was surprised and most likely wondered what other little treats were in store.

I already posted my fav moments a long time ago, but reading all of these reminds me how much I LIKED a lot of the girls. Even if they weren't right for Andy, I think any guy would be lucky to end up with them. And Andy probably liked, or loved in his own way, a lot of them, even though he fell in love with only Tessa : ) -- I'm thinking of Stephanie (Kansas), Danielle, Nicole, Kate, Amber, Peyton - wow - if I don't stop I'll name them all! Even Stephanie (SC) had nice things to say at ATFR!

The foot massage was definitely one of mine too. And it is one more example of both Andy and Tessa's personality and commitment to helping others when Tessa suggests it, and Andy automatically assumes she WANTS one - I think he says something like, "I can do foot massage." Then she says something like "No - I was thinking - I guess we can both do it." (These are not exact quotes.) I just thought it was so cute they each assumed the other wanted it! And how they are used to doing things for others. I should have known then she was the one! ; )

I loved Stephanie W's great tumble line in the long dress, just amazing. LOL

Stephanie W's great dismount off the bull, the arm went right up.

I loved all the gentle kisses between Tessa and Andy. They showed such warmth and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2437342;
    They did indeed, they both had laughing a lot there in the beginning.

From zooqueen - "So many, so many... but I think my favorite moment is during the proposal -- The expression on Tessa's face when Andy says "It's just you and me" I always hit the "pause" button right there." - and how many times have you watched that moment. I know for myself I have watched and rewatched these episodes way more than I can count........

A couple other moments I remembered from the beginning of A&T:
    T - I just got to spend some time alone with Andy and it was great. I feel a connection with Andy because, I don't know, I just do!
    T - I am so sick of thinking and talking about the kid and not hanging out with him.

Another moment from the beginning of A&T:

PI, after spending some time with Andy
    T- I'm feeling kinda of good right now....Sortaof ?

I don't think I've seen anyone mention this one. One of my favorites was Andy's reaction to the collage. It was so genuine and you could really tell how much he appreciated Tessa's effort. He couldn't stop smiling while he was looking at it.

FORT Newbie

I posted this on another forum, thought I'd share it across here too!

I have a few favourite moments:

1) The time in the yacht where Andy and Tessa are talking to each other and everyone else is just sitting there. The way the sun hits Tessa's face makes her look seriously glowing!

2) The yacht again, after Tessa tells her pet peeve of people walking on rugs with thing socks (strange) Andy gives this cute little laugh that seems really genuine.

3) During the proposal, when Andy says something like 'You said the sky's the limit and I really believe that' he does this cute little shoulder shrug thing that makes him look so innocent and vulnerable, and so totally in love with Tess

4) When Tessa is at Andy's home talking to her sister, at one point, think it's the second question we see, she sorta stumbles on her words slightly - made me think that she was nervous, and was finding it hard to put her feelings into words. She really wanted and needed Andy's family to like her, and i think that slight slip showed it!

5) The moment where Tessa is waiting for Andy in DC, they do a close up of her, and just at the end, it looks like she's about to burst into a huge smile. Made me think that she'd been joking around with the crew a bit, and that they all got on very well. True testament to her character.

6) The little smirk grins that Tessa gives Andy - one just before a kiss on the fantasy date in Hawaii (on the hill), one as she meets him on their final date after he's spun her around, and again on their final date when they're in his room, just before she like kisses his shoulder or something (which is also very cute!)

Plus loads more Tessa/Andy moments which have already been mentioned!

Andy running up to meet Tessa's vehicle and climbing in the side to kiss her. (can't remember the particulars, just his enthusiasm and impatience to get to her )

FORT Newbie

Erin & Susan walking the laps in the pool to avoid getting their hair wet - and then the "soulmates" - oops "soul sisters" comment!

ETA: And the Bobbsey Twin red dresses!
    Last edited by RJD4me; 06-12-2007 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJD4me;2438152;
    Erin & Susan walking the laps in the pool to avoid getting their hair wet - and then the "soulmates" - oops "soul sisters" comment!

ETA: And the Bobbsey Twin red dresses!
    The Bobbsie twins were so cute. I don't blame them. Why go to all that trouble? I don't like the challenges to win the dates. Next thing you know it will be The Bachelor-Survivor Style

FORT Fan

Andy and Bevin wrapped in the towel after the waterfall date, where he says, "saved the best for last."

FORT Newbie

Favorite moments have got to be all of the Andy and Tessa moments which have already been posted!

My other favorite moments are...

1. Susan and Erin on the second group date when they were trying to figure out how to say hi to Andy when he was with Tina... and the way roseskid wrote about it was just awesome!

2. Kate in Tahoe... explaining about how her and snow don't get along.

3. Amber in Tahoe talking about what to wear for her date with Andy. All of the expressions of the girls faces was priceless. And Nicole saying she can't stop thinking about it and she can't stop talking about it.

4. All of the scenes with Kate and Nicole... those two were fun to watch!
    Last edited by :) Fort; 06-13-2007 at 12:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread