Anyone else think it is a little suspect that ATFR was not in the schedule this season until now?May 22nd 8:00pm EST
“The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” -- Andy Baldwin appears with his fiancée, but will it be Bevin or Tessa who captured his heart? The Lieutenant will also have to face some of the bachelorettes he left brokenhearted, including the final woman he didn’t select, as well as Danielle, Amber and Stephanie T. from South Carolina, when they have the opportunity to ask Andy some hard questions and, hopefully, attempt to get closure for their relationships with him. These ladies, who had some of the closest connections with Andy, will also discuss their journeys on the show and weigh in on Andy’s happy ending. Finally, Andy and his fiancée will trace their love story during the course of the series and discuss their plans for the future, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,”
Don't get me wrong, I am THRILLED that we will get to see Andy and Tessa again. It just seems weird that this was not on the ABC schedule when they knew that they had a love story.
I think that Andy had something major to do with the ATFR now being scheduled. Here's why...
- Andy has mentioned the "editing" and not being too thrilled with it.
- He has mentioned that Tessa & Bevin were close friends and we never got to see that.
- I "believe" that someone posted that both Andy and Tessa were upset at the edit Bevin was getting - did I imagine this???
- Andy and Tessa want us to see how much of their love story was edited out (Personally I saw it...but others haven't)
- I really think this is being done to redeem Bevin
Anyway for whatever reason they decided to do this, I cannot wait
Am I crazy???? WAIT - don't answer that