+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 448485868788899091929394

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sulian;2422718;
    Awwww, I so agree! In fact tonight I am thinking that he probably had to take her to the airport to get back to work tomorrow and how they must feel after this very filled week. Their first in the "sunshine!" I am betting she will be back there sooner than even SHE thinks!
    I was thinking about that... It must have been hard to part ways after a whole week of finally being together. OR for the naysayers... maybe they realized after spending too much time together that they were sick of eachother... I'm betting it was the former, though

I think he's running the escape from Alcatraz. Someone said it's next weekend. In San Fran.

FORT Regular

It is this coming Sunday.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2422726;
    I think he's running the escape from Alcatraz. Someone said it's next weekend. In San Fran.
    Yes he is !

Lieutenant Andy Baldwin, ABC-TV's The Batchelor on Running
    "RWO: What's going to be your first competition after the show ends?
    AB: On June 3, I'm going to do Escape from Alcatraz again. But I'm not an elite racer, so I don't take it as seriously as some people do. For me, I do triathlons as a lifestyle. It's something where I can have some friendly competition, stay in shape, and train for something along with my new fiancÚ"

Looks like Andy and Tessa will hang out at San Fran. Maybe I'll go watch the race (it starts at 7am though )

Quote Originally Posted by Cas2;2422723;
    I was thinking about that... It must have been hard to part ways after a whole week of finally being together. OR for the naysayers... maybe they realized after spending too much time together that they were sick of eachother... I'm betting it was the former, though
    Someone posted on another board that Tessa was still in hawaii with Andy they were shopping at Tori Richards in the Ala Moana center, if this is true maybe she will not go back until Andy run his race this weekend.....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2422786;
    Someone posted on another board that Tessa was still in hawaii with Andy they were shopping at Tori Richards in the Ala Moana center, if this is true maybe she will not go back until Andy run his race this weekend.....
    Interesting... does she ever have to go back to work? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cas2;2422801;
    Interesting... does she ever have to go back to work? lol
    I know lol.....This will be hard on them, I can't imagine them wanting to be apart much longer

Quote Originally Posted by natwoods223;2422368;
    Hi everyone, not sure if this is still a topic but after reading about how people don't believe Tessa is as in love with Andy as he is. I think Tessa loves him deeply. I felt like I had to point out 2 key moments:

1. You only have to look at Tessa eyes to know how she feels about Andy. If you can look back at their moment on the couch when she asked Andy to let her go if he knows what he wants. This is a women who has just realized that this experience is not just for fun anymore. She is starting to have feels for him. Tessa is not use to be so exposed.

2. In the final episode when she was getting ready and riding in the limo(she was wearing the red top with her hair pulled back). Tessa broke down and expressed how much she loved Andy and knew that she would be crushed if he did not pick her. The look on her face once she realized that Andy had picked her and the joy that was in her face. Her face just glowed with her love for him. And lastly, the little clip at the end were they were discussed how nervous she was when Andy was saying all of the comments about her. She just glowed.

Tessa is a very private person. When she forgot about the cameras being their you can really see her emotions.

I have a another moment
    1. Watch Tessa's face during the ATFR when Andy is talking about how she deserves to be chased. She does not take her eyes off him The love she feels for him is written all over her face. For added viewing pleasure - watch in slow motion

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory1;2422778;
    Yes he is !

AB: On June 3, I'm going to do Escape from Alcatraz again. But I'm not an elite racer, so I don't take it as seriously as some people do. For me, I do triathlons as a lifestyle. It's something where I can have some friendly competition, stay in shape, and train for something along with my new fiancÚ"

Looks like Andy and Tessa will hang out at San Fran. Maybe I'll go watch the race (it starts at 7am though )
    morningglory1 - 7:00am - that shouldn't be a problem for someone called morningglory1 .

If you do go & selfishly I am hoping that you will - any feedback or pics would be much appreciated.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory1;2422778;
    Yes he is !

Awwww, thanks for the info. Makes me happier.

+ Reply to Thread