+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2421828;
    If anyone wants to see ELECTRICITY, look at his face right after he gives Tessa the rose on the Hawaii fantasy date, and watch him watch her walk all the way back to her spot. I think they discovered they had ELECTRICITY during the overnight date, if not before!
    Excellent point! The lip licking and oogling her backside is very telling!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2421859;
    Excellent point! The lip licking and oogling her backside is very telling!
    OMG I just re-rewatched this last night too. Did you notice he looked down her cleavage too after hugging her? Poor guy couldn't help himself.

Sorry! Shouldn't have posted!

sounded kinda one sided to me. But thats just mho.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2422049;
    sounded kinda one sided to me. But thats just mho.

But, as long as that "one side" is the "right side" then it must be genuine and true.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2422095;
    But, as long as that "one side" is the "right side" then it must be genuine and true.
    I would like to see an article that doesn't favor one side or the other. Does anybody know where there is one? Or even that has both sides included.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2422123;
    I would like to see an article that doesn't favor one side or the other. Does anybody know where there is one? Or even that has both sides included.
    Don't know of one but there is one in the media thread that addresses Andy's need for the spotlight and cameras

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone, not sure if this is still a topic but after reading about how people don't believe Tessa is as in love with Andy as he is. I think Tessa loves him deeply. I felt like I had to point out 2 key moments:

1. You only have to look at Tessa eyes to know how she feels about Andy. If you can look back at their moment on the couch when she asked Andy to let her go if he knows what he wants. This is a women who has just realized that this experience is not just for fun anymore. She is starting to have feels for him. Tessa is not use to be so exposed.

2. In the final episode when she was getting ready and riding in the limo(she was wearing the red top with her hair pulled back). Tessa broke down and expressed how much she loved Andy and knew that she would be crushed if he did not pick her. The look on her face once she realized that Andy had picked her and the joy that was in her face. Her face just glowed with her love for him. And lastly, the little clip at the end were they were discussed how nervous she was when Andy was saying all of the comments about her. She just glowed.

Tessa is a very private person. When she forgot about the cameras being their you can really see her emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by natwoods223;2422368;
    Hi everyone, not sure if this is still a topic but after reading about how people don't believe Tessa is as in love with Andy as he is. I think Tessa loves him deeply. I felt like I had to point out 2 key moments:

1. You only have to look at Tessa eyes to know how she feels about Andy. If you can look back at their moment on the couch when she asked Andy to let her go if he knows what he wants. This is a women who has just realized that this experience is not just for fun anymore. She is starting to have feels for him. Tessa is not use to be so exposed.

2. In the final episode when she was getting ready and riding in the limo(she was wearing the red top with her hair pulled back). Tessa broke down and expressed how much she loved Andy and knew that she would be crushed if he did not pick her. The look on her face once she realized that Andy had picked her and the joy that was in her face. Her face just glowed with her love for him. And lastly, the little clip at the end were they were discussed how nervous she was when Andy was saying all of the comments about her. She just glowed.

Tessa is a very private person. When she forgot about the cameras being their you can really see her emotions.
    I couldn't agree more! The interview they did for the Hawai'i paper was very revealing to me. A couple of times you can see Tessa looking over at Andy for a long while when he is talking. Then she adds a "can't wait" under her breath when he says that she needs to finish somethings with her job before moving. She didn't need to add that but I think she was confirming that she is very excited to move there. She had lots of flirty, loving looks at Andy during the last date as well! She is ready to get out of the limelight.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;2422378;
    I couldn't agree more! The interview they did for the Hawai'i paper was very revealing to me. A couple of times you can see Tessa looking over at Andy for a long while when he is talking. Then she adds a "can't wait" under her breath when he says that she needs to finish somethings with her job before moving. She didn't need to add that but I think she was confirming that she is very excited to move there. She had lots of flirty, loving looks at Andy during the last date as well! She is ready to get out of the limelight.

Awwww, I so agree! In fact tonight I am thinking that he probably had to take her to the airport to get back to work tomorrow and how they must feel after this very filled week. Their first in the "sunshine!" I am betting she will be back there sooner than even SHE thinks!

+ Reply to Thread