+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 940

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #891
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by grandedame;2418912;
    With all due respect, this isn't high school. I totally agree with talldede that is was his way of saying that there was definitely physical chemistry involved and he was loving it.
    Physical chemistry... That is something that I think only "they" know, and that is really how it should be.

    A pretty strong comfort level ...

  2. #892
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2418806;
    I want your thoughts.

    When Andy joked about Tessa being pregnant and Tessa shoving him, I thought that scene was telling. Andy was letting the whole world know, this is my woman, body and soul, I've got her and I'm very happy about it. If you look at his face, he's like a little school boy who can't hold in the glee he feels for his woman in a physical way.

    So, for all the naysayers who do not think Andy and Tessa have chemistry, I disagree. You could not fake that moment.
    I loved that scene. You're totally right-- they couldn't fake their chemistry if they tried.

    Maybe only those of us who have that kind of relationship ourselves are able to see it between them??? That must be it because I honestly can't believe people look at the two of them and don't see anything between them. To me, their relationship is so obvious!

    So I'm going to assume that I must be privy to it b/c I'm lucky enough to have the same relationship with my husband. I only wish everyone was that lucky...

  3. #893
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2419123;
    I loved that scene. You're totally right-- they couldn't fake their chemistry if they tried.

    Maybe only those of us who have that kind of relationship ourselves are able to see it between them??? That must be it because I honestly can't believe people look at the two of them and don't see anything between them. To me, their relationship is so obvious!

    So I'm going to assume that I must be privy to it b/c I'm lucky enough to have the same relationship with my husband. I only wish everyone was that lucky...
    Nope. Not it. Happy and madly in love with a very successful marriage...and, I don't/haven't seen "it"...and, I have tried. I even went back and rewatched. I saw someone who was hesitant about the process and her feelings, who in the 11th hour decided she perhaps didn't want to leave the show with regrets, and the only way to do that was to profess her love to Andy. I am not saying there isn't "something' there, but I just haven't seen it yet.

    As for the AFR, it all just seemed so forced...just like the A/T relationship seemed the entire season. Something Andy really wanted, and Tessa was just going through the steps of.

    JMO!

  4. #894
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    RE: Being strung along is part of the process...

    This befuddles me in that so many "hammockers" said they would never watch TB again if Tessa was not F1. So, being strung along is part of the process as long as Tessa wasn't the one being "strung along"???

    I understand that when TB made his decision, he did not have the freedom to just call the process quits and let all of the "others" go, but IMO, Handy Andy went well above and beyond "stringing" both girls along...and apparently so do a lot of other people or this would not be such a hot topic.

  5. #895
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    This befuddles me in that so many "hammockers" said they would never watch TB again if Tessa was not F1. So, being strung along is part of the process as long as Tessa wasn't the one being "strung along"???
    I think some of the hammockers meant that IF the startlingly clear love story that they were enjoying all season long was just a fabrication made of snippets that were somehow manipulated by Fleiss and Co. ,then some of those posters might not be interested in further shows by Fleiss. We each have our limits of how much manipulation we can handle .

    It had little to do any feeling that Tessa should not be "strung along."

  6. #896
    FORT Fan Roseio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    160

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2419123;
    I loved that scene. You're totally right-- they couldn't fake their chemistry if they tried.

    Maybe only those of us who have that kind of relationship ourselves are able to see it between them??? That must be it because I honestly can't believe people look at the two of them and don't see anything between them. To me, their relationship is so obvious!

    So I'm going to assume that I must be privy to it b/c I'm lucky enough to have the same relationship with my husband. I only wish everyone was that lucky...
    I totally agree. You could see the attraction between my daughter and her now husband, when he walked in the door and they met for the first time on a blind date. It is now 28 years and 4 sons later and they still "spark!" I like to think she takes after her parents-after 50 years of marriage, what was love at first sight still rules! When he only looks at me across a room, I feel his loving touch. Wow-am I lucky! I think Andy and Tessa have the same emotion. Here's to a long and happy life together for our Officer and his Lady.

  7. #897
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2419236;
    I think some of the hammockers meant that IF the startlingly clear love story that they were enjoying all season long was just a fabrication made of snippets that were somehow manipulated by Fleiss and Co. ,then some of those posters might not be interested in further shows by Fleiss. We each have our limits of how much manipulation we can handle .

    It had little to do any feeling that Tessa should not be "strung along."
    Exactly, but the "kayakers" did see a similar story with Bevin...just the way some cannot see the "story" that is there with Bevin, a lot of people can't/didn't/don't see the story with Tessa. But, just because people don't see it, does not necessarily mean it is not there (and, yes, that goes both ways!)

    Just as "hammockers" would have thought Tessa was being unfairly strung along and fooled by Fleiss, "kayakers" feel/felt the same way. Just read the Show Discussion Thread. All during Bevin's dates, even "hammockers" were worried at what they saw.

    All I am saying is I seriously doubt "being strung along" would be so OK and "part of the process" if there had been a different outcome.

  8. #898
    FORT Fogey MomLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,414

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2419227;
    RE: Being strung along is part of the process...

    This befuddles me in that so many "hammockers" said they would never watch TB again if Tessa was not F1. So, being strung along is part of the process as long as Tessa wasn't the one being "strung along"???

    I understand that when TB made his decision, he did not have the freedom to just call the process quits and let all of the "others" go, but IMO, Handy Andy went well above and beyond "stringing" both girls along...and apparently so do a lot of other people or this would not be such a hot topic.
    I think the issue would have been why the lovestory of Bevin and Andy would not have been shown more clearly.

    As it was. I just could not beleive that the sleuthers were right about it being Bevin. I just let myself enjoy watching the Andy's and Tessa's discoverying their love. It was an amazing season to watch and see the friendship building and love growing to the point where Tessa finally tells Andy she loves him. Of course, Andy has been waiting for Tessa to love him.

  9. #899
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2418806;
    I want your thoughts.

    When Andy joked about Tessa being pregnant and Tessa shoving him, I thought that scene was telling. Andy was letting the whole world know, this is my woman, body and soul, I've got her and I'm very happy about it. If you look at his face, he's like a little school boy who can't hold in the glee he feels for his woman in a physical way.

    So, for all the naysayers who do not think Andy and Tessa have chemistry, I disagree. You could not fake that moment.

    Agree - that was so cute! I was telling my husband about this and the rest of the ATFR show today. He watched the Pearl Harbor episode because he's never been stationed in Hawaii. Another thing that I thought was cute was when, during one of her interviews, Tessa said - after the interviewer asked her what they did in the fantasy suite - something like "Andy says we played dominoes." ; )

  10. #900
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547

    Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2419323;
    I think the issue would have been why the lovestory of Bevin and Andy would not have been shown more clearly

    But, that is exactly what I am saying...some of us saw the love story with Andy and Bevin. Just because you may not have seen it, does not mean it was not there; likewise, just because I didn't see the A/T love story does not mean it wasn't there. These shows leave a lot of room for interpretation.

    Some say the A/T love story was "clearly" there, but I question the "clearly" b/c there are a lot of people who just did not see it. It may have been "clear" to some, but definitely, not to all.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.