+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2401410;
    So, maybe they are announcing Tessa as the next bachelorette, since she is so loved!!!!
    nope they can't she is engaged to marry Andy.

Maybe they didn't plan on doing the ATFR until they knew without a doubt that the couple would stay together until after the show aired the FRC!!!!!!!!

Also, wouldn't it be kind of early to have either Bevin of Danielle as the Bachelorette since it is just finished airing - what has it been 2 to 3 months. Doesn't seem to me to give them time to "get over" their recent rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Imwithyou;2401540;
    I was seeing that from early on. I saw their obvious connection right away and then all of a sudden, poof! She's getting a different edit. I guess the reason they thought they had to go so far with the bad edit was to counter how obvious their connection really was.
    I disagree.. she would have at least gotten one one on one date with Andy. I don't hate Bevin but they could only go as far as Bevin allowed them to go.. The connection was physical chemistry , as Andy stated many times. He mentions LOVE with Tessa. there is no comparison . The true love was with TESSA. IMO

FORT Regular

In terms of "surprises" - initially, this would seem to indicate the proposal and who is the F1. I think it's important to recognize that there is a world of difference between whom everyone (or, the 'non-sleuthing public') wants to win, versus whom they think will win. I mean, in our boards alone, we've got Tessa fans falling out of the hammock, and Bevin fans swimming back to shore. Thus, no matter who is F1, there will inevitably be both surprised and disappointed fans, and they are not mutually exclusive.

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;2403491;
    Maybe they didn't plan on doing the ATFR until they knew without a doubt that the couple would stay together until after the show aired the FRC!!!!!!!!

Also, wouldn't it be kind of early to have either Bevin of Danielle as the Bachelorette since it is just finished airing - what has it been 2 to 3 months. Doesn't seem to me to give them time to "get over" their recent rejection.
    This is exactly what I thought about this morning. Maybe they decided to do the ATFR when they realized that Andy and Tessa were going to stay together and they were really in love and seriously committed (to getting married.)

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2402543;
    The ATRC will be used to annonuce Tessa's and Andy's upcoming wedding.

I would like to see Danielle as a Bachelorette. I think she will use a process similar to Andy's to find a husband. Good TV.
    Momlady . wouldn't that be great. I would love to hear a date has been set. But Andy said in his CC that , no wedding date was set yet. Doesoo anyone think they would go for a Televised wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by bandmfan;2403491;

It may not be such a bad marketing ploy to have the F2 or F3 as the next bachelorette. There will be an already invested audience who wants to see their favorite find love - closure for the disappointed.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2403507;
    Momlady . wouldn't that be great. I would love to hear a date has been set. But Andy said in his CC that , no wedding date was set yet. Doesoo anyone think they would go for a Televised wedding?
    i think that since both of them (meaning andy and tessa!) had doubts about the whole televised romance in the first place, and both had to be recruited and talked into doing the show, and tessa still has trouble really opening up on camera, all signs point to NO televised wedding.

then again, once they see how many adoring fans they have on the fort, maybe they'll reconsider. or at LEAST leak a copy of their wedding video so we can bask in the glow of what will probably be a lovely sunset ceremony...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2403460;
    I can understand Andy , Tessa and most of us feeling bad for the edit that Bevin got. What I don't understand is how do you get a bad edit when , your actually the one giving them the material to use against you. you can only edit so much. I think the problem was that Bevin possibly fell into the producers trap ,and when they asked her for dialog and certain questions, she forgot she was being filmed and didn't think before she spilled out more then she should have. JMO It;s too bad , knowing she was being filmed 24/7 for a television audience,you would think for a smart girl she would have been a little more cautious and aware. JMO
    Except for the part about feeling bad for the edit that Bevin got.

Face it, none of them are going to be the 'next Bachelorette'. For some reason, they don't like doing 'ette shows. Out of 13 seasons, 3 have been 'ettes and they're already recruiting for the next Bachelor show.

Bevin has been far too disliked by the general public to ever be considered. Danielle just doesn't have any "it" factor that commands a tv screen. She literally melted into the woodwork on this last show even though she was supposedly such a nice person. Same as they theoretically wouldn't have given Bevin such a bad edit if she hadn't given them so much to work with, surely for someone who got to F3 they would have shown a few interesting intriguing moments from Danielle if she had provided any.

I'm really looking forward to thet ATFR, no matter who is F1 and what happens there. But if I could ask Andy one single question (apart from: Why on earth did you not pick Danielle???), I would want to know WHEN he knew who he was going to be with. In one interview he said that it was so obvious from the beginning on that he really wonders how the producers edited the show. In another one he promised us that the love story would start to become obvious when it's down to six girls. Again in another interview he said that by the fantasy dates, we would know who he wanted to be with... interesting, because I think between the fantasy dates and the RC, there were quite a lot of people who thought that Danielle would get a rose. And last but not least, Chris said in an interview that Andy decided in the last few days... so combining this with Andy's statement about the fantasy dates: How should we know who he wants to be with at that time if he didn't know it himself??? So I really hope we finally get to know on the ATFR when Andy fell in love with Bevin/Tessa!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

+ Reply to Thread