+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 357576777879808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm not sure Tessa getting the better flight had anything to do with Andy's true feelings. Tessa had lunch with the Baldwins so she was able to take an earlier flight. Maybe they didn't have any direct flights available at the time when Bevin was done in the evening.

I also don't think it matters what any of us think. The only person he needs to explain his actions to is Tessa. If she is accepting of his explanation and continues in their relationship, who are any of us to judge him? We weren't the ones in the situation. We don't know the extent of what was happening at the time due to editing and showing us a very small portion of Andy's time with any of the women. Also, the situation lends itself to leading someone on and people getting hurt. I also happen to believe that Andy is towing the company line to some extent. I do believe he had doubts because Tessa was holding back. I'm also sure that given the intense pace and situation, Andy may have been confused but I think he was very clear on the fact that he was in love with Tessa and had been for awhile. I don't fault him for it. It probably wasn't the best judgment but I don't think he is a jerk either.
    Last edited by RemDiamond; 05-23-2007 at 11:10 PM.

FORT Regular

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2414761;
    It's too bad they didn't show more of this. You would think - after the show is over - they could do this! What I don't understand is they pointedly showed the three girls NOT clapping when Bevin came out. Is this another attempt to lead us into thinking she was truly not liked in the house? Do you think they told them not to clap - for additonal drama?

This is my first Bachelor. I liked Bevin at first, but then the editing started showing her as she "seemed" to be to us. I don't know. I was actually thinking at one point she was coached to act the way she did.
    Beachmom, I saw what you did with the girls. In fact, I saw Danielle frowning and obviously not clapping for Bevin. I don't believe they are all now BFF and going to do lunch. It sounds made up to me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2416801;
    As a manager for a group of doctors, it is my opinion that Andy being a doctor does not account of his "ahem" touching. I would bet my bottom dollar that he couldn't make all those rubs, pats, etc. with patients to demonstrate his caring. He would lose his license in a New York minute and my docs would have his scalp or head on a platter. Too much "physical contact" can also mislead patients....oh, he likes me and next thing you know he faced with making "sexual advances." Andy needs to learn for is appropriate and what is not. Fleiss did a great job of slicing and dicing, but Andy gave him the material to work with as did not the participants.
    Especially since he works primarily with navy MEN!

Quote Originally Posted by weerper84;2416969;
    Especially since he works primarily with navy MEN!
    Military is now equal opportunity employer and male doctors treat female patients...private orthopedic doc
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-24-2007 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;2415117;
    The significance of the watch and "time"....Not sure if anyone noticed what was really written on the card that Bevin gave to Andy with the watch, but I freeze-framed it. It said,

"You once whispered in my ear that all great things take time". During the time we've spent together you have make me a believer in this....then it goes on to say what Andy read from the card. ABC cut out the entire first half of Bevin's card.

The watch's were a symbol of the time they had spent together and the time wanting to spend in the future...another little sweet nothing lead on.
    he gave her a watch
    she gave him a watch
    the message was not for time to stand still but rather "until the end of time"--listen closely!

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by weerper84;2416959;
    Beachmom, I saw what you did with the girls. In fact, I saw Danielle frowning and obviously not clapping for Bevin. I don't believe they are all now BFF and going to do lunch. It sounds made up to me.
    I mentiioned many mons ago seeing tensiion between Danielle & Bevin. You can see it in the show on various episodes. Danielle was very often in the thick of things with Nicole Amanda & the other Stephanie Dissing Bevin. Because of Danielles loss it was never taken into consideration.
    Danielle made her comment in her interview about Bevin also. If you watch you will see all three girls when Bevin comes out stretching there necks to see Bevin. I think Chris commenting about the fact that Bevin actually does have an injury was as much for our benifit as it was the girls. Note Bevin did not go to sit with them afterwards she left the stage & went back to greenroom.
    When Bevin & Andy were out on the deck do you remember Bevin commenting that when she walked back in with Andy there was a coolness in the air. If you watch you will see even Andy was uncomfortable with that & was rubbing Bevins back. That is when you hear Bevin say she wanted to be done with the other women.
    I do think Bevin took some heat from those girls that was never aired. Interesting that we never saw or heard if the girls said anything to Bevin on the ATRC.
    I did finally see Danielle feeling some of Bevins pain & her own when Bevin was talking.
    I think many have a different understanding of Bevin now & that is wonderful.
    this si not a group that will all be buddies though .
    I think Danielle is an awesome girl just as Bevin is but personalities do collide & this is one of them in my opinion.
    I am pleased we didn't seee cat fights but honestly you know they were there.

FORT Fan

I remember how upset Cynthia was in Byron's season. She even called the producers after she was eliminated and they filmed her. She asked Byron on the WTA if he wanted to make out. Byron asked her for a hug. Was there an uprising on the boards here when that happened? Tanya also gave him a hug when she came out at the ATFR.

As you can tell, I don't think Andy's touching Bevin was something bad. Lots of us mentioned from the very beginning how much he hugged the girls throughout the show. I think Andy just reacted to the situation based on the same personality he showed through all the episodes with all the women.

FORT Fan

Re: ATFR discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2415551;
    I think the fact that she was told to be ready for the final rose ceremony at 2:00 PM was her first clue that she wasn't the one.
    Also, I thought her segments from early that day, showing her having breakfast and getting ready indicated a sad and somewhat melancholy person. Her actions and PIs seemed totally different than in any other episode we had seen. JMO, but I think she knew then.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2417061;
    I remember how upset Cynthia was in Byron's season. She even called the producers after she was eliminated and they filmed her. She asked Byron on the WTA if he wanted to make out. Byron asked her for a hug. Was there an uprising on the boards here when that happened? Tanya also gave him a hug when she came out at the ATFR.

As you can tell, I don't think Andy's touching Bevin was something bad. Lots of us mentioned from the very beginning how much he hugged the girls throughout the show. I think Andy just reacted to the situation based on the same personality he showed through all the episodes with all the women.
    I posted this on another thread, but the way Andy was touching Beving at ATFR was the exact way he was touching his mother the whole time they were talking at his house before Tessa arrived.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2416996;
    Military is now equal opportunity employer and male doctors treat female patients...private orthopedic doc
    He is assigned to a dive unit and treats only the divers with that unit. Don't know how many women are in the unit, but Hooyadeepsea (something like that), who is in the dive unit, made reference to the wives of the divers. That made me think most of the divers are men.

This is just a clarification. In the past few days, more people have been jumping to conclusions than I noticed in the previous three weeks.

+ Reply to Thread