+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2415551;
    I think the fact that she was told to be ready for the final rose ceremony at 2:00 PM was her first clue that she wasn't the one.
    I missed something... How do we know Bevin was asked to be ready by 2:00?

FORT Newbie

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by aphijess;2415759;
    Maybe because people keep questioning it?
    Amen to that. This is the #1 question on the circuit and what on earth is Andy supposed to say? I lied to her? The producers made me do it? I wasn't sure and Bevin was pressuring me? I was drunk? There isn't an answer Andy can come up with that will please everyone, he knows that and, really, Tessa is the only person he needs to explain it to. She seems to have accepted whatever his explanation was and moved on.

I thought that this show was nice to watch. I know that alot of people were disappointed that they didn't get to see the "claws come out" with the women. I don't thrive on nastiness so I was very happy to see a calm (some may say boring show). Chris tried his best to get some theatrics happening but the women weren't biting!
    I haven't been a Bevin fan most of this show but I have the utmost respect for her after this one. She was class at its best. Refusing to take Chris's bated questions - she remained above the name calling, crying and bashing that could have taken place. I think she did herself proud.
    The fact that these women wouldn't say anything bad about Andy was really telling - Andy must be a pretty great guy to not invoke the wrath of a scorned woman.
    I'm glad he choose Tessa - I felt she was best suited for him. I think they love each other and I hope they have a wonderful future together. Bevin has proved that she has alot to offer and that she has a big heart and isn't afraid of love - she will do well. These women were all about class - even Stephanie couldn't say anything bad about Andy - for me it was one of the best shows I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2415711;
    And, if that is how Andy treats his "friends", the I really feel sorry for poor Tessa!

I can see it now...

"Tess, honey, this is my friend Amy **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** and Michelle **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** and Lora **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** etc...Oh, it is OK honey, don't be upset, those we are just friends. I am "IN LOVE" with you!!"
    omg...lmao...I love that last part well I will say this and I too said I was finished with it, but I went to a search engine today and just typed bachelor recaps, and I must have read at least 20 articles and there are a ton more but every one of them I read mentioned him telling her that he loved her and I will say in fairness though that only about 85% of them said it was in the person's opinion cruel and crass on his part to do that and it was very misleading to Bevin...so at least I know I am not alone thinking what I think

As Grissom says: The Evidence Stands for Itself!

and I will say again ...I do hope they are very happy together, and until that moment I thought (other than Byron) he had done a much better job at respresenting the bachelors than any of the other men
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

easily distracted

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2414890;
    That wasn't "electricity", and I didn't see it that way. Andy is a caring man, a doctor, it is just natural for him to try to comfort.
    Yes I think Andy is a nice and caring person, but being a doctor has nothing to do with it. Many doctors chose their career out of a desire for money, or prestige, or both. Being a doctor certainly doesn't mean someone is caring. In fact some doctors are quite arrogant.

Also, I find when doctors pat people's knee out of compassion it's a very condescending and inappropriate thing to do.

So is Andy caring? I sure think so. But it is because he is a doctor? No. And should he be patting her knee out of compassion? No way.
    Last edited by jasmar; 05-23-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2415711;
    And, if that is how Andy treats his "friends", the I really feel sorry for poor Tessa!

I can see it now...

"Tess, honey, this is my friend Amy **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** and Michelle **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** and Lora **smooch followed by grope and "I LOVE YOU"** etc...Oh, it is OK honey, don't be upset, those we are just friends. I am "IN LOVE" with you!!"
    lolol!!

That sums it up nicely!

I don't know anyone who deep kisses and gropes their "friends" ..... while saying they love them.

Tessa needs to get a leash for that boy before he starts hump'n legs

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsohooked;2416119;
    The fact that these women wouldn't say anything bad about Andy was really telling - Andy must be a pretty great guy to not invoke the wrath of a scorned woman.
    I'm totally w/you on that. I remember hearing in Alexis' exit video that Andy was very polite and almost polite to a fault. I think he was also very astute and good at evaluating the women and chose those who appear to have more substance.

I'm so glad for both Andy and Tessa. I've been trying to read and watch every interviews they gave and every time I watch them, I can't help but smile throughout the whole thing.

Gosh! I've been so hooked on this forum since I found it a few weeks ago. Time to pull the plug and wean myself away from this forum.....

I think by the facts - Tessa got the better fantasy suite, better flight......... obviously Andy knew who he was choosing. So why lead her on just for better television? He is a jerk and I hope that Tessa dumps him and moves onto better.

FORT Fogey

Why be angry at Andy, it's the premise of the show is to have two women to chose from at the end and ofcourse they would have feelings for him.

As a manager for a group of doctors, it is my opinion that Andy being a doctor does not account of his "ahem" touching. I would bet my bottom dollar that he couldn't make all those rubs, pats, etc. with patients to demonstrate his caring. He would lose his license in a New York minute and my docs would have his scalp or head on a platter. Too much "physical contact" can also mislead patients....oh, he likes me and next thing you know he faced with making "sexual advances." Andy needs to learn for is appropriate and what is not. Fleiss did a great job of slicing and dicing, but Andy gave him the material to work with as did not the participants.
    Last edited by DoodleBug; 05-23-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: dang typing to fast he would be faced with..what and not for..

+ Reply to Thread