+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2401220;

They will (as they used to do) introduce the next Bachelor(ette) in person (and it will be Danielle).
    *Groan* An entire season filled with talk about the dead boyfriend. There is only so much I can take.

Also, where the hell are they going to come up with 25 saints worthy enough to follow in the dead guy's shoes? I don't think they can scrape together that many single, eligible perfect specimens who wouldn't mind selling themselves on TV even if they started recruiting famehos from the neighboring countries or overseas.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2402932;
    *Groan* An entire season filled with talk about the dead boyfriend. There is only so much I can take.

Also, where the hell are they going to come up with 25 saints worthy enough to follow in the dead guy's shoes? I don't think they can scrape together that many single, eligible perfect specimens who wouldn't mind selling themselves on TV even if they started recruiting famehos from the neighboring countries or overseas.
    What about Bevin as the next Bachlorette? she would be very interesting, she has a little of Trista in her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2402946;
    What about Bevin as the next Bachlorette? she would be very interesting, she has a little of Trista in her!!!

I would love to see Bevin as the next bachelorette! She can hold her own, and like Andy says, she knows what she wants, and I really think she's ready for the real deal. A family, children, a husband etc.

Danielle would be a lovely Bachelorette as well.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;2402957;
    OMG
    Danielle as the next bachelorette?

Did you know that her boyfriend died?.....

...and that Sadie was a virgin?...

...and that Sarah and Travis were both from Nashville?

I'm hoping it's Bevin and not Danielle. I just can't listen to that boyfriend story one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2402600;
    If the hammock tips and all the dwellers fall on their heads monday night, I won't be watching anything tuesday. I will be in bed with an icepack on my hurting head.

Now on the other hand, if we have to rescue some kayak dwellers, I'll be there with drinks, asprin and warm blankets for all my friends who got dunked in the water.

I just love the Fort...Don't you?
    Yes, I do! I'll help with the rescue, they might need some brandy too!

Oh, Ms. Froggy! You are so awfully, dreadfully funny.

I was thinking that if Andy chooses Bevin I wouldn't want to watch the ATFR - but thinking about it, if he proposes to Bevin, then I really hope to see their love story when they show the recap (they always include stuff that didn't make the show), because I have not seen it AT ALL, which is why I am swinging happily on the hammock

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2401251;
    Except I don't think Tessa needs to be "redeemed". Her edit has been nothing but positive throughout the show. Bevin OTOH received a pretty brutal edit and I agree that it's possible both Andy and Tessa (since I believe Tessa is F1) would want everyone to know about the friendship with Bevin and Tessa and that they both care about her.

This is what Danielle said in her post-F3 interview which appears in the media thread. Sounds like she'd definitely consider the offer:
    I can understand Andy , Tessa and most of us feeling bad for the edit that Bevin got. What I don't understand is how do you get a bad edit when , your actually the one giving them the material to use against you. you can only edit so much. I think the problem was that Bevin possibly fell into the producers trap ,and when they asked her for dialog and certain questions, she forgot she was being filmed and didn't think before she spilled out more then she should have. JMO It;s too bad , knowing she was being filmed 24/7 for a television audience,you would think for a smart girl she would have been a little more cautious and aware. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2401314;
    Spoil Me I agree!
    I believe this is being planned as a defensive move to redeem the editing. My first inclination was if Bevin wins, Andy is going to take a bashing, big time. Fleiss did this to Andy and to his franchise. On the other hand, if Tessa wins, it could be to milk the success and it was also a great move as Boston Legal was up against AI and their ratings would be awful in that time slot. I love the idea of introducing the next Bachelorette. It's beyond time to have another lady representing!

And I am sorry SpoilMe and Broadway but I really am the KRAZILADI!
    WEll they said there would be some surprises . SOO maybe other bachelor couples. like Trisat and Ryan and Charlie and Sarah Bee , and MAry and Byron will be there. And they will announce the new bachelor or bachelorette.

+ Reply to Thread