+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2402059;
    Danielle - I think there's a good possibility of that. They'd have to do what they did with Andy - really recruit guys who werent otherwise interested in this sort of show. I dont know.
    At first I was really concerned at the thought of Danielle being a possible next Bachelorette, but now I agree with you. If they really look for genuine guys at the casting, it could work. They were more careful when casting the girls for this season than they have been on the previous ones, and with a few excecption like Steph T. or Lindsay (which have to be there so it doesn't get boring), this was definitely the best bunch of Bachelorettes they ever had!
    And I think Danielle would make a great Bachelorette, although it would probably be a boring season for those who are waiting for a great number of hot kisses, because I don't see her doing that.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2402235;
    Is there a Women Tell All also? I don't want to miss either.
    thanks
    Based on what I read, I think the WTA & ATFC are combined this year.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2402151;
    I totally agree. As much as I think Bevin would be great, who in their right mind want to be mixed up with TPTB again after showing her to be so whiny all the time? I'm hoping they asked her to do it and she told them to stick it!

I really don't think that Bevin, Tessa, (or Danielle) would need to go on any more reality shows to find a mate. If Bevin doesn't get Andy's final rose, she can go back to Palo Alto and start dating some intelligent interesting guy who does something cool at Stanford. Unlike what she told her dad, she is most likely surrounded with opportunities to find a guy with similar qualities to what she sees in Andy. (Tessa and Danielle -- same thing.)

Much as I think that what happened to Trista was nice for her, since it's what she wanted, going on the show a second time just smacks of unsuitable -- and unnecessary, in these cases -- desperation, if you ask me, plus opens you up to looking kind of like Jen (from America's sweetheart to America's Most Hated) if you should happen not to find the love of your life on the second show. ...

Truly, I was shocked to read that Danielle said that she would actually like to do it. I'd think that all of them would have too much sense to do it, especially now that they've seen the way the shows are edited, with all kinds of things being shown to happen that never did happen, or just barely happened. Bevin, in particular, ought to feel this, I would think.

By the way, I just noticed that we should either open a new thread or change this ones title to "Why should Danielle/Bevin be the next Bachelorette?"
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2401224;
    I agree, Spoil Me.

I think the only reason producers have scheduled this at the last minute, however, is that there is something in it for them. And that something is ratings. I think they see how the public has reacted to the show and I think the polls across the several boards that I have peeked at indicate that the vast majority want it to be Tessa (I'm not saying that the majority think it IS going to be Tessa, but that they want it to be.)

For that reason ABC wants to really promote this as a successful series because they finally have a winning, popular result. They've taken a beating for so long that they need to take advantage of a rare "win." And yes, I do believe that if it is Tessa that wins... or even if Bevin wins... that they need to do the right thing by redeeming the runner-up in the public's eyes.

And.... it takes a crazy to recognize a crazy.

eta: Oh, MissThaannngggg, that makes sense, too. If Bevin doesn't win she'd make a great Bachelorette. Different shoes can bring out a whole different bounce.
    It's not about redeeming someone.... Or correcting what they did wrong... It is about MONEY and nothing else.. Businessmen are always gonna be businessmen... Also they will be competing against American Idol... It's probably ABC strategy... They might have a chance if the winner is the more popular girl..

Quote Originally Posted by PIjane;2402375;
    It's not about redeeming someone.... Or correcting what they did wrong... It is about MONEY and nothing else.. Businessmen are always gonna be businessmen... Also they will be competing against American Idol... It's probably ABC strategy... They might have a chance if the winner is the more popular girl..
    I doubt anything is going to give them a snowball's chance ratings-wise against AI. But, they probably do not want one of their more popular shows (Boston Legal) getting slaughtered like it probably would.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2402498;
    I doubt anything is going to give them a snowball's chance ratings-wise against AI. But, they probably do not want one of their more popular shows (Boston Legal) getting slaughtered like it probably would.
    It is May Sweeps. Everything counts. I hope that Bevin was edited the way she was, so that we could see the love story unfold with Tessa and Andy.

Has anyone considered Amber for the next B'ette?

I would love PLOs Erica. The show would be OTT, like Charlie's season
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

The ATRC will be used to annonuce Tessa's and Andy's upcoming wedding.

I would like to see Danielle as a Bachelorette. I think she will use a process similar to Andy's to find a husband. Good TV.

If the hammock tips and all the dwellers fall on their heads monday night, I won't be watching anything tuesday. I will be in bed with an icepack on my hurting head.

Now on the other hand, if we have to rescue some kayak dwellers, I'll be there with drinks, asprin and warm blankets for all my friends who got dunked in the water.

I just love the Fort...Don't you?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;2402600;
    If the hammock tips and all the dwellers fall on their heads monday night, I won't be watching anything tuesday. I will be in bed with an icepack on my hurting head.

Now on the other hand, if we have to rescue some kayak dwellers, I'll be there with drinks, asprin and warm blankets for all my friends who got dunked in the water.

I just love the Fort...Don't you?
    No kidding. It's like a second family. I'd actually love to see Bevin or Danielle do a Bachelorette...but must admit, Bevin's personality would probably be more entertaining. They could always "rate" the show and put it on after 10pm. (just kidding...she would really be a fun Bachelorette, and if she ever trusted them and did it, I would be shocked)

+ Reply to Thread