+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2401976;
    maybe they think we would identify more closely with a character who is loved in spite of all her faults rather than a character who has seemed guarded and intelligent and basically perfect from the beginning...?
    In that case, there's nothing to redeem. There's nothing to forgive. She is who she is and people love her for that, and there is no reason to have a show that allows people to get to know the "real" Bevin. They've been seeing (and loving) her all along.

Except that they *are* havinga show that people are suggesting "redeems" her and the audience "forgives" ABC.

I think Bevin would be an awesome Bachelorette but I think she should be cautious of Fleiss and his edits. I think the edit she received was terrible. I actually liked her the first night. (The scars on her legs from biking, Andy was totally attracted to that.. LOL I thought instantly "she's it")

I would totally watch her! I think that girl would do better to find a guy this way. Have ABC find great guys "tailored" for her. She's be fun to watch.. not to mention.. I hated when Jen S was Bachelorette.. seemed so wrong.. IDK

I am a Tessa fan for Andy, but I would definately watch Bevin.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fogey

Actually, I wouldnt' wish being Bachelorette on Danielle, Tessa, or Bevin because I like them all too much and think they're too reasonable and serious people to be on that show.

The Bachelorette can be fun and great if you find somebody out of the 25

who you really feel might be the one for you -- a la both Trista and Meredith. But it seems to me that the chances of having somebody that enthralling in the mix are actually pretty slim, and if you *don't* feel really strongly about one of the guys and believe he's suitable, then you're in a terrible mess.

And I don't think that's a mess that either Danielle, Bevin, or Tessa would want to face. Bevin is seriously hoping to find a husband soon, and Tessa and Danielle are also serious about relationships, though younger. I think they're all a lot better off in real life, because it's hard for me to believe that the lightning that struck Trista and Meredith's seasons is likely to strike again. Out of any 25 guys you find -- a certain proportion of them fame whores in this case -- how many would really feel like they might be "the one" to any of these three intelligent nice women? Too risky. Stay away, girls. I can't think of anything more horrible than watching poor Danielle suffer through stringing along a bunch of guys and gradually realizing that none of the felt like he could be her true match. Torture.

I think Bevin would be an awesome Bachelorette but I think she should be cautious of Fleiss and his edits. I think the edit she received was terrible.
    Bevin shouldnt trust them farther than she can throw them. No way will they ask. Danielle - I think there's a good possibility of that. They'd have to do what they did with Andy - really recruit guys who werent otherwise interested in this sort of show. I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2402059;
    Bevin shouldnt trust them farther than she can throw them. No way will they ask. Danielle - I think there's a good possibility of that. They'd have to do what they did with Andy - really recruit guys who werent otherwise interested in this sort of show. I dont know.
    I definitely don't think Bevin should trust them considering the edit they gave her during this show. It will be interesting to see what she has to say about it during the ATFR show.

They have burned their bridges with Bevin. BBB. I cant believe she has to show up on tuesday. I like the ATFR shows, but I hate hate hate the F2 part. I just want to see the happy couple.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2402059;
    I totally agree. As much as I think Bevin would be great, who in their right mind want to be mixed up with TPTB again after showing her to be so whiny all the time? I'm hoping they asked her to do it and she told them to stick it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Sue;2402151;
    I totally agree. As much as I think Bevin would be great, who in their right mind want to be mixed up with TPTB again after showing her to be so whiny all the time? I'm hoping they asked her to do it and she told them to stick it!

FORT Fan

Is there a Women Tell All also? I don't want to miss either.
    thanks

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2402115;
    I definitely don't think Bevin should trust them considering the edit they gave her during this show. It will be interesting to see what she has to say about it during the ATFR show.
    I *TOTALLY* agree. I wouldn't jump back in that stew, if I were any of these women. Including his fiancee! They should *ALL* run like the wind.

+ Reply to Thread