+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2401390;
    I would not want to see Bevin as the bachelorette. I would much rather see Danielle or Tessa if she isn't the one (Gosh, I hope not!). I would not tune if for a Bevin love fest.
    LMAO Erika would make the best bachelorette...lol..talk about RATINGS....people kept watching PLO just to SEE what she would do next..

That is...IF Fleiss is only after ratings...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

You know, they said they would have surprises for us at that show. And in Danielle's interview, she did mention that she would love to be Bachelorette. I couldnt believe it . I kept saying that I expected Andy to let her go earlier since I saw no connection and He would not to string her along but Fleiss wanted her out in public as long as possible. I think they may want to introduce her as the next Bachelorette.
    But what about Bevin? Poor Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2401858;
    You know, they said they would have surprises for us at that show. And in Danielle's interview, she did mention that she would love to be Bachelorette. I couldnt believe it . I kept saying that I expected Andy to let her go earlier since I saw no connection and He would not to string her along but Fleiss wanted her out in public as long as possible. I think they may want to introduce her as the next Bachelorette.
    But what about Bevin? Poor Bevin.
    This is not saying anything bad about Danielle, she seems like such a geninue, caring person...but she IMO just doesn't seem to have the "out there" outgoing personality to carry the show...I think Chris made sort of this "same" comment about PLO and how "they paid the price" for that mistake because he did not have the personality to carry the show...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2401761;
    LMAO Erika would make the best bachelorette...lol..talk about RATINGS....people kept watching PLO just to SEE what she would do next..

i have thought about this possibility with so much hope!! that would be the most hilarious season ever. of course, finding even 25 guys to sign up for the season might be a challenge....

BAH! andy just came on my tv's local news! i have to go now!

I know what you are saying, but I think that having a sincere person as Bachelorette instead of that horrible Jen (poor Jerrry) would be great. I also think that if Danielle were in the driver's seat, as the Bachelorette, she would be out going. I remember her conversations with her mom and sister and she seemed very outgoing. I think she was protecting her heart in her conversations on screen with Andy.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2401874;
    i have thought about this possibility with so much hope!! that would be the most hilarious season ever. of course, finding even 25 guys to sign up for the season might be a challenge....BAH! andy just came on my tv's local news! i have to go now!
    Um, she's apparently loaded, family money, she could be a Sugar Momma! I could see some guys standing in line for that possibility!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;2401880;
    I know what you are saying, but I think that having a sincere person as Bachelorette instead of that horrible Jen (poor Jerrry) would be great. I also think that if Danielle were in the driver's seat, as the Bachelorette, she would be out going. I remember her conversations with her mom and sister and she seemed very outgoing. I think she was protecting her heart in her conversations on screen with Andy.
    you're absolutely right. a season with danielle could give us another successful love story, which, let's face it, is why we are all so obsessed this season. erica would be more suited to a season of, oh, i don't know....the simple life???

i'm a huge tessa-and-andy fan but i'm also a huge danielle-as-a-person fan. i'd be pretty happy if one of the surprises up ABC's sleeves is introducing her as the next bachelorette.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2401591;
    all will be forgiven.
    The show could have been edited however 'they' wanted it to be. 'They' could have taken every sweet moment from Bevin's stay in the house and every tender moment between Bevin and Andy and showed it. Instead, they portrayed her in a way that people are now saying needs to be 'forgiven.'

The question is....why? Why not just make Bevin's edit more complimentary from the get-go and skip the whole forgiveness step?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DontStopBlievin;2401952;
    The question is....why? Why not just make Bevin's edit more complimentary from the get-go and skip the whole forgiveness step?
    maybe they think we would identify more closely with a character who is loved in spite of all her faults rather than a character who has seemed guarded and intelligent and basically perfect from the beginning...?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2401874;
    i have thought about this possibility with so much hope!! that would be the most hilarious season ever. of course, finding even 25 guys to sign up for the season might be a challenge....

BAH! andy just came on my tv's local news! i have to go now!
    lmao..with the MONEY that girl has...lol...gold diggers come in the form of men also...lol

+ Reply to Thread