+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2401357;
    Sorry, but I don't see them having Bevin as a Bachelorette. They have always chosen people in the past that most of the viewing audience LOVED, but didn't get picked (Bob, Meredith, Trista, etc). Most of the viewing audience don't love Bevin. I would say most tv viewers, without reading boards or anything else, really like Danielle.

If any of these girls are chosen to do it, my money would be on Danielle.

To be honest, I would not watch Bevin. Once a person annoys you and you are turned off, you have zero interest in watching, redemption or not.
    I would not want to see Bevin as the bachelorette. I would much rather see Danielle or Tessa if she isn't the one (Gosh, I hope not!). I would not tune if for a Bevin love fest.

I think that Bevin is it and they need to redeem her because of their bad edit.

FORT Fogey

I don't think one show is capable of redeeming an entire season's worth of bad editing for Bevin. I have no interest in watching Bevin and her tatoos jumping on 25 men for 8 weeks (or however long the season lasts), including lots of crying, whining, pouting along the way. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2401357;
    Sorry, but I don't see them having Bevin as a Bachelorette. They have always chosen people in the past that most of the viewing audience LOVED, but didn't get picked (Bob, Meredith, Trista, etc). Most of the viewing audience don't love Bevin. I would say most tv viewers, without reading boards or anything else, really like Danielle.
    So, maybe they are announcing Tessa as the next bachelorette, since she is so loved!!!!

Yesterday, while reading Danielle's interview, I wondered if she could be the next bachelorette because she said she wouldn't mind being one girl with 25 guys, or something to that effect - it sounded like she was very open to the idea! I'd love to see her as the next Bachelorette star!

I also agree with many of you who have said that ABC and Andy may be trying to redeem Bevin after the lousy edit she got this season. I would think ABC would like to wrap up the show in a nice tidy package and end on a really positive note - a happy couple (Andy and Tessa), a redeemed runner up and a popular girl becoming the star of her own Bachelorette season. I can also see them bringing Bevin back, once they've redeemed her so the audience is more receptive. I would personally prefer Danielle, but Bevin would be exciting to watch - she is so competitive that she would probably have her 25 guys running around competing for her at that same intense level.

No matter what, I think that this AFTR points more in the direction of Tessa as the winner, but we will soon see!!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

As nice as Danielle is, I think I'd actually prefer to watch a Bevin installment of the Bachelorette. Bevin has much more energy on-screen. Maybe the part of her edit that shows her as a seductress was intended to get men interested in applying to be one of her 25?

I suppose the women (and Andy) were required to sign contracts agreeing to participate in an ATFR/WTA program should one be filmed, but as a Tessa supporter I do worry that Tessa as a F2 would be more gracious and willing to appear than Bevin as a F2.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2401314;
    And I am sorry SpoilMe and Broadway but I really am the KRAZILADI!
    Oh, I'm not going to fight you for that title.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2401393;
    I think that Bevin is it and they need to redeem her because of their bad edit.
    Do you mean it as in the winner or the next bachelorette? Either way they need to do some serious redeeming!

I dont' see the serious redeeming. I can remember watching Bevin and Andy on the couch the very first time and I was seeing a serious connection. Maybe they did that edit to throw the viewer off, and it backfired.

If Bevin is not F1, I think she'd be a great bachelorette. I didn't like her for Andy but I love her drive & determination. I think we'd see a different side if she is the one in control. I didn't care much for Trista on the bachelor but I loved her as bachelorette.

+ Reply to Thread