+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by KindredSpirit;2401226;
    Or BEVIN!...she'd actually be a great bachorlette
    Wow!!!! I am not a Bevin fan when it comes to Andy but, I totally agree that she would make a great bachelorette!!!!!

She would pull in viewers. I think the ones who love her would watch and I think the ones who don't like her would watch even more. You know, kind of like Howard Stern, the people who hate him listen longer to his show than his actual fans.

I love this idea! But, I think she will win so she can't be the next bachelorette.

I still hope Tessa is the one.
    If it is meant to be, it will find a way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2401251;
    Except I don't think Tessa needs to be "redeemed". Her edit has been nothing but positive throughout the show. Bevin OTOH received a pretty brutal edit and I agree that it's possible both Andy and Tessa (since I believe Tessa is F1) would want everyone to know about the friendship with Bevin and Tessa and that they both care about her.

This is what Danielle said in her post-F3 interview which appears in the media thread. Sounds like she'd definitely consider the offer:
    Oh, I agree that Tessa doesn't need to be redeemed in my eyes, MizDaisy. But I do think that there are a lot of people out there that have a negative impression of her due to her edited hesitance.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Spoil Me I agree!
    I believe this is being planned as a defensive move to redeem the editing. My first inclination was if Bevin wins, Andy is going to take a bashing, big time. Fleiss did this to Andy and to his franchise. On the other hand, if Tessa wins, it could be to milk the success and it was also a great move as Boston Legal was up against AI and their ratings would be awful in that time slot. I love the idea of introducing the next Bachelorette. It's beyond time to have another lady representing!

And I am sorry SpoilMe and Broadway but I really am the KRAZILADI!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

And I am sorry SpoilMe and Broadway but I really am the KRAZILADI!
    Hee!

FORT Fogey

I can find nothing on any Bachelor show after the Monday finale. It is not scheduled or mentioned anywhere. Where is this information coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2401341;
    I can find nothing on any Bachelor show after the Monday finale. It is not scheduled or mentioned anywhere. Where is this information coming from?
    ABC Medianet.

It will be on Tuesday at 8 p.m.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by snuffysmybaby;2401273;
    Wow!!!! I am not a Bevin fan when it comes to Andy but, I totally agree that she would make a great bachelorette!!!!!

She would pull in viewers. I think the ones who love her would watch and I think the ones who don't like her would watch even more. You know, kind of like Howard Stern, the people who hate him listen longer to his show than his actual fans.

I love this idea! But, I think she will win so she can't be the next bachelorette.

I still hope Tessa is the one.

Sorry, but I don't see them having Bevin as a Bachelorette. They have always chosen people in the past that most of the viewing audience LOVED, but didn't get picked (Bob, Meredith, Trista, etc). Most of the viewing audience don't love Bevin. I would say most tv viewers, without reading boards or anything else, really like Danielle.

If any of these girls are chosen to do it, my money would be on Danielle.

To be honest, I would not watch Bevin. Once a person annoys you and you are turned off, you have zero interest in watching, redemption or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2401220;
    They will (as they used to do) introduce the next Bachelor(ette) in person (and it will be Danielle).
    That's what I posted in Danielle's thread a few hours ago At first I wasn't sure if she'd do it, but in her interview it actually sounds like she would.

As for Bevin as the Bachelorette: I'm not sure I want to see that... she would certainly be shown kissing at least ten (or even all 15 that survive the first night) of the guys... don't get me wrong, I like her, but with her "a kiss is just a kiss" attitude and the way she behaved with Andy, I think she would be the complete opposite of Danielle as the Bachelorette...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Oh, I agree, I think it would show another side of Bevin. Plus they just had a sort of 'goody two shoes' season, I'm not sure if two in a row would be great. Bevin would add a lot of spice, and we can then alternate between the 'good' (Danielle) and the 'bad' (Bevin). I'd be up for that!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread