+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2404254;
    Check out the Andy and Bevin comments before RC on youtube. It just might help. Also, after looking at the one for Bevin, check out the one for Tessa. Maybe you can see who has the real lovestory.
    That's exactly what I thought and did yesterday... After watching the Love Story video for Bevin and Andy, I looked at the "Comments before RC" one and I just loved it... they really seem like they're in love to me. Then I decided to watch the one with Tessa as well, and honestly, I had to force myself to watch it to the end! Tessa and Andy just don't seem "real" to me at all...

Btw, I noticed in the Bevin before RC video that on one RC night she is sitting on the couch and says something about being really nervous tonight and Danielle, who is standing behind her, puts her hand on Bevin's shoulder as if to comfort her (don't know if she said anything though). Looks like maybe they got along better than some of us thought (because of Danielle's "another date with Bevin and Andy" comment)... But we'll probably see on Tuesday...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Oh I did sleep in the hammock last night...but you know it is so crowded I think someone had their knee in my back, and I had a terrible thought...What if Andy insisted on After The Rose because he saw how the Viewing Audience really was rooting for Tessa. What if he actually choose Bevin and knew that for many viewers this would be their last episode of The Bachelor. Do you think he could have insisted on After The Final Rose so as he could attempt to show us that he really did not make a mistake...

Gosh someone please send me a pillow so I can sleep better tonight...

FORT Fan

I personally think that ABC decided on the After the Final Rose show. ( Follow the money. ) I don't think it had anything to do with who he chose. But that is just my opinion.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2406064;
    Oh I did sleep in the hammock last night...but you know it is so crowded I think someone had their knee in my back, and I had a terrible thought...What if Andy insisted on After The Rose because he saw how the Viewing Audience really was rooting for Tessa. What if he actually choose Bevin and knew that for many viewers this would be their last episode of The Bachelor. Do you think he could have insisted on After The Final Rose so as he could attempt to show us that he really did not make a mistake...

Gosh someone please send me a pillow so I can sleep better tonight...
    Sorry someone had their knee in your back! It was pretty crowded up in the hammock and will probably be even more crowded tonight so you might want to think about a nap.

I really don't think that Andy would have enough power with ABC to get them to reschedule their programming and force them to produce a show. I think that ABC sees that this is a little goldmine for them right now and they are milking it for as long as they can.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2406070;
    I personally think that ABC decided on the After the Final Rose show. ( Follow the money. ) I don't think it had anything to do with who he chose. But that is just my opinion.
    agree 100%

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2405961;
    That's exactly what I thought and did yesterday... After watching the Love Story video for Bevin and Andy, I looked at the "Comments before RC" one and I just loved it... they really seem like they're in love to me. Then I decided to watch the one with Tessa as well, and honestly, I had to force myself to watch it to the end! Tessa and Andy just don't seem "real" to me at all...

Btw, I noticed in the Bevin before RC video that on one RC night she is sitting on the couch and says something about being really nervous tonight and Danielle, who is standing behind her, puts her hand on Bevin's shoulder as if to comfort her (don't know if she said anything though). Looks like maybe they got along better than some of us thought (because of Danielle's "another date with Bevin and Andy" comment)... But we'll probably see on Tuesday...
    That's funny, because I felt exactly the opposite. I felt the private times with Andy and Tessa were so touching - he was so nervous, she was doubting the process, the look on his face.

With Bevin, it seemed she tried to be confident and was "super friendly" with him, but it just came across as fake.

I think so, too, [B]schooner[B]!

It seems to me like every time they are talking and Bevin doesn't know what to say or do she goes in for the kiss. It's uncomfortable and fake to me, too.

FORT Fan

I also notice that Bevin has a lot of nervous laughter during their Fantasy date. It seems a bit nervous and forced, to me.

I agree. I know that Tessa appears nervous and awkward at times, too, but to me it is a matter of how they handle it. Polar opposites, IMHO! (not that that is worth anything at all)

The ATFR show being added at the last minute is very strange. Moving DWTS at the last minute....Why would ABC change the schedule at the last minute like this? Is AFTR live or taped?

I know it's ratings but it's still very strange.....it's almost like they feel the need to explain why Andy chose who he did.

+ Reply to Thread