+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2404343;
    darn it, I seem to have misplaced my copy of the Bass Masters schedule .

*NOTE TO SELF* do not read MissThing's posts while drinking coffee... *Going to get a rag to clean up computer screen*

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2404254;
    Check out the Andy and Bevin comments before RC on youtube. It just might help. Also, after looking at the one for Bevin, check out the one for Tessa. Maybe you can see who has the real lovestory.
    2observe I know you see a lovestory between Andy and Bevin. I don't - not at all - I see an intense physical attraction - nothing more.

And everything that I have seen thus far, the show, the youtube videos, everything, leads me to believe that Andy found what he was looking for in Tessa and just as important, Tessa found what she was looking for in Andy

I do believe that Andy and Tessa played a major role in getting ABC to schedule an ATFR and I think that other than wanting to show more of their love story, they want to show the viewers the side of Bevin that they both saw and knew. After all, how many times have we heard Andy say "I'm a docotr a healer, I don't want to hurt anyone"

With respect to the surprise, I really, really, really hope that it is an appearance by Trista and Ryan - the poster kids for finding love on reality tv I want to see her pregnant and I am ALWAYS up for seeing Ryan

FORT Regular

No matter who Andy picks - ABC is doing the AFTR/WTA because of money, money, money...and no other reason. Anything else that results is icing.

The Bachelor/ette is picked up season after season because it makes money -and when it quits making money - it will cease to exist. Bottom line - love story or not. At the end of the day ABC is a business and everything is about money and the potential to make more money.

I hadnt thougth of those surprises: pregnant Trista or wedding date Byron.
    ABC is doing the AFTR/WTA because of money, money, money.
    Yes but what I am speculating on is what exactly are they going to do with the airtime? DO you think they are dragging a reluctant Andy , Tessa and Bevin onto it? Are they only showing up because they are contractually obligated? Even if that is the case, does Andy have a mission to accomplish on Tuesday night vis a vis Bevin? These are the sorts of questions that I am thinking about.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2404285;
    Ratings, Ratings, Ratings,. I think they found out many women in the 20-60
    range are watching the bachelor. They couldn't find a better show to put up
    against AI. Hoping it would be a good lead into DWTS.
    BINGO! I think you've got it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404381;
    Yes but what I am speculating on is what exactly are they going to do with the airtime? DO you think they are dragging a reluctant Andy , Tessa and Bevin onto it? Are they only showing up because they are contractually obligated? Even if that is the case, does Andy have a mission to accomplish on Tuesday night vis a vis Bevin? These are the sorts of questions that I am thinking about.
    I think ABC is doing it for money, absolutely! I think Andy and Tessa are doing it for honor.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404381;
    Andy may "have a mission" but if ABC was not thinking it would be profitable they never would have done it. While, I have no clue why Andy and the women are doing it (besides my opinion) I can say without a doubt in my mind that ABC is doing it for money. And not just money for Tues night - but for an increase in profits for next season, as well. If this season was a "success" they want to milk it - more advertising revenue - for this week and the fall.
    (Success meaning high ratings)

FORT Regular

i know that bevin received a bad edit, but i have to say that i still don't get the idea she's catty and immature. this whole process is catty and immature, but her heart was really invested in it. i can understand how andy and tessa might be upset with bevin's edit, because she did have some bad moments, but honestly i think most of us still think bevin's a great girl and deserves to be happy and in love.

does anyone agree with me on that??

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2404614;
    i know that bevin received a bad edit, but i have to say that i still don't get the idea she's catty and immature. this whole process is catty and immature, but her heart was really invested in it. i can understand how andy and tessa might be upset with bevin's edit, because she did have some bad moments, but honestly i think most of us still think bevin's a great girl and deserves to be happy and in love.

Yes, we can agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2404614;
    honestly i think most of us still think bevin's a great girl and deserves to be happy and in love.

Well I guess I can't agree...I do not want to trash Bevin but I have seen nothing to suggest she is a great girl. I have 3 daughters and Bevin really exemplifies all that I try to teach them not to be.

+ Reply to Thread